Chapter 119

(A/N)

DOING THE DOUBLE

WHOOP

JUST CUZ I LOVE YOU GUYS

But if y'all think Scott's off the hook...

>.>

<.<

Just wait a couple chapters ;)

******

Kevin burst into the room almost instantly.

He'd been waiting outside the door since he saw a furious Avi pick Mitch up and carry him away without a word.

Kevin ran up to Avi and pushed him away from Mitch. "What are you doing? Why is Scott on the ground..? Why is Mitch about to cry..? Alpha! Answer me!"

Avi clenched his teeth together once before answering. "Scott is getting his first punishment."

"And why does Mitch need to be here for that?"

Avi glanced at Mitch for a quick second. "He's going to punish Scott for me."

Kevin shook his head as if he hadn't heard him right. "I'm sorry, what? You're going to make an Omega punish his Alpha? That doesn't make sense."

"I didn't ask for your input, Beta." Avi growled.

"If you want to punish Scott, do it. But don't get little Mitchie involved if he didn't do anything. You're punishing Mitch when he didn't do anything wrong. You're turning into his other Alphas. Mitch, go to Kirstin across the hall. Go now."

Mitch scrambled past them to get out the door.

Kevin motioned to Scott, still knelt on the ground. "Go ahead, Alpha. Punish him."

Avi looked down at Scott, who closed his eyes and braced for impact.

No one moved for an entire minute.

Avi sighed. "Get up." He said tiredly.

Scott stared at him, confused.

"Get up, and get out. Both of you. Get the Hell out." Avi said in an exhausted tone.

Kevin grabbed Scott's arm to help him up and then quickly walked out of the room.

As soon as Kevin closed the door, Scott had him suffocated in a hug. "Thank you so much, Kevin.."

Kevin hugged him back. "Of course, Sir."

Scott pulled back a little. "Um.. Kev? Would you mind taking a look at my shoulder? I think I fucked it up again.."

Kevin stared at him.

Scott?

Asking for help?

Kevin nodded ecstatically. "Of course I will! Let's go."

******

Scott was now laying on his back, shirt off, while Mitch and Kevin stood over him.

Kevin gently touched it with one of fingers.

Scott squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to make a sound.

Kevin halted all movement, and stared at Scott's face. "Did that hurt?"

"No." Scott replied quickly.

Mitch slipped his hand into one of Scott's. "Yes it did."

Kevin nodded, but stayed concentrated. "Sit up for one second?"