Chapter 82

They spent the day being lazy, keeping Avi's mind off of Kirstin.

Scott made lunch, and then Avi made dinner later.

Both Alphas ignored Mitch's protests that he should be the one cooking.

Then they spent the day watching cartoons in only their boxers.

When it started to get late, Scott accidentally fell asleep on Avi's shoulder.

Which was fine, because he was already ready for bed.

Avi just smirked and held a finger to his lips when Mitch almost giggled.

Mitch turned the T.V. off and moved the covers, so Avi could carefully tuck Scott in.

Mitch laid down next to him, Scott in the middle of both Avi and Mitch.

Scott snuck an arm around Mitch's thin waist subconsciously, but kept his head on Avi when they were all laying down.

Avi allowed Scott to set his head on Avi's strong chest.

Mitch reached over Scott to hold onto one of Avi's hands. "Everything is going to be okay, Sir." He whispered.

Avi closed his eyes with a sigh.

Mitch continued to hold The Alpha's hand. "If Scott is willing to lay on you, believe me, it's possible for Kirstin to forgive you." He said softly.

Avi smiled. "I guess you're right. Scott's gonna be mad when he wakes up."

Mitch giggled quietly. "He'll get over it."

*******

Scott woke up, and felt oddly comfortable.

He squeezed Mitch's waist a little tighter, knowing he was about to wake up.

Scott felt Mitch's arm draped across Scott's torso, but soon realized it was connected to someone else too.

Scott sat up straight, withdrawing contact from everyone, realizing he'd been half on top of Avi.

He jumped out of bed. "Jesus! Sorry, Sir. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to- And I- Sorry. Just sorry."

Avi smiled and stretched out his arms. "It's alright, Rookie. Calm down."

Scott ran a hand through his hair. "God.."

Mitch stood up and walked over quickly. "What's wrong, Sir?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm just so.. Tired.."

Mitch ran a hand up and down Scott's back. "Maybe you should sleep for a little longer.."

Scott looked at Avi with curious eyes. Avi just closed his eyes. "It's probably all the stress. I'm pretty beat too."

Mitch pushed Scott gently towards the bed. "You two should sleep. I can tidy up the house in case.. Um.. In case Kevin comes back."

Avi smiled at Mitch as Scott crawled in the bed next to him. "You can say her name, Mitchell. It's okay. I'm too tired to worry anyway."

Mitch quickly walked out of the room to begin some housework, closing the door behind him.

Avi closed his eyes, and could practically feel Scott's nervous energy.

Avi internally rolled his eyes. "Just.. Come here. It's only weird if you make it weird."

Scott scooted over, and put his head back down on Avi's chest.

Scott decided that all he was doing was filling the void for his friend, because Kirstin wasn't here.