Chapter 178

(A/N)

So, I don't know if Mitch's birthday was yesterday in your country..

But here, his birthday is today!

YAYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE BOY PRINCESS.

And therefore, I shall be doing a double update.

Just give me a little while to edit ^-^

LOVE YOU!

HAPPY GRASSI-ASS CHAPPY

*******

After Kevin woke up, he got Avi up before getting into the shower.

Kirstie was so excited that she gave Avi a quick peck on the lips before darting into the bathroom to begin her morning routine.

Avi just shook his head at her. "Adorable."

Scott and Mitch were a completely different story.

Avi had come in and woken them up, before leaving without another word.

He wasn't a morning person.

Scott was rubbing one of his eyes when Mitch jumped on top of him. "We're going on vacation! How exciting! This is perfect because you're starting to look a little pale."

Scott smiled a little. "Oh, am I? How awful."

"I know. It's a good thing you're pretty." Mitch giggled exaggeratedly.

Scott shook his head and glanced at the clock beside their bed.

Only 9 minutes until Morning Mitch goes away.

Mitch continued to giggle as he ran a hand down Scott's torso. "Very pretty. Very pretty indeed."

Scott snagged his wrist when Mitch ghosted over his boxers. "Do you want to shower before me?"

"No."

"After me, then?"

"Nuh uh."

Scott sat up on his elbows, Mitch straddling his waist. "You're just not going to shower? Not that I would mind, but..."

"No. I'm going to shower with you."

Scott smiled a little. "Oh, are you now? I think you should give it ten minutes and then get back to me. You might change your mind when you're back to normal."

"Why would I change my mind?"

Scott just shook his head and lifted Mitch up a little to climb out from under him.

Mitch whined loudly when Scott went into the bathroom.

Scott tried to ignore him, but peeked his head out the door anyway. "What?"

"Don't leave."

"Honey, we have to get ready to go."

Mitch jumped off the bed and ran over to Scott, colliding with his body in a forceful hug. "Let me come with you, please. Pretty please. Beautiful please."

Scott chuckled a little. "Fine. But if you change your mind at any time, just tell me. Okay?"

"Okay. But why would I change my mind, silly?"

Scott just shook his head and closed the door behind them in the bathroom.

*******

Kevin was putting his bag in the back of their large car, when all of a sudden he was hit with an epiphany.