Chapter 10

Scott woke up and went to stretch, but froze.

Mitch was pressed almost impossibly close to him.

Scott giggled quietly, as he could tuck his arm completely around the small boy in front of him.

He kissed the back of Mitch's neck, and then stared intently at the Mark spot.

Scott smiled to himself, and kissed the spot softly.

Mitch jolted awake. "Whatcha doin?"

Scott smiled at him, and pulled his face to the side so he could lean over to kiss him.

Mitch pulled away, and looked at Scott while giggling.

Scott held his head up with his hand while leaning on his elbow. "What's so funny?"

Mitch smiled and turned over so his body was facing Scott's.

He poked Scott's chest. "You have strong, man boobies now." Mitch giggled again and covered his mouth with his hand.

Scott knew very well that 'morning Mitch', was almost cuter than 'drunk Mitch'.

Scott watched with fond eyes as Mitch poked Scott's nose.

Scott smiled and scrunched up his face. "Why are you poking me, darling?"

Mitch giggled and poked him again. "Boop, boop."

Scott let out a bark of laughter. "Can 'Strong Man Boobs' have a kiss?"

Mitch pouted and hummed in thought. "Only if I can see your man boobies."

And then Mitch laughed.

He laughed so hard he cried.

And when he opened his eyes again, Scott was sitting up with his shirt off.

Mitch sat up really fast and gasped. "Look at those! Flex them."

"Mitch, I'm not going to flex my boobs." Scott stated flatly.

Mitch giggled. He poked at Scott's chest with fascination.

Scott watched and smiled down at him.

He flexed for just a moment, just to see Mitch's face light up.

And boy, oh boy.

Mitch practically squealed. He clapped his hands excitedly, and sat on his knees on the bed in front of Scott.

"Scottieee.." Mitch dragged out.

"What, Mitchie?"

"You're very muscular." Mitch said with a large smile.

Scott shook his head fondly, and grabbed his shirt to put it back on.

Mitch gasped and hugged Scott before he put the shirt on. "Scotland, can we both fit in this shirt?"

Ah yes, the nicknames.

That also happened in the morning.

Scott already had the shirt over his head, so he just sat there awkwardly holding it up. "Well you're so damn skinny I probably wouldn't even notice you were there."

Mitch giggled and pulled away from Scott's chest. "Just cuz I don't have bahoobies doesn't mean you can call me names, Scottsdale."

Scott pulled his shirt on, and gasped in mock offense. "If skinny is name calling, then we should do it more often."

"You like skinny?" Mitch asked.

Scott grinned and kissed Mitch's forehead. "Well I like you. And you are skinny. So I suppose I do like skinny."