Chapter 129

(A/N)

What could I possibly say.. Besides, WARNING.

This is one of those intense.. Weird.. Possibly uncomfortable chapters.

Some of you are more excited about it than others haha.

BUT I LOVE YOU EITHER WAY.

So, have fun.

Grab a cupcake.. Maybe some tissues. I dunno.

You'll figure it out ;)

*******
Scott looked up at Avi, who crossed his arms over his chest.

Avi growled. "Arms behind your back. Now."

Scott held his hands behind his back, looking right into Avi's eyes.

Avi slowly started circling around him. "Right now. What is Mitchell feeling?"

Scott closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Worried."

Avi nodded. "Okay. And why is that?"

"He doesn't want me to get hurt."

Avi met his eyes as he crossed in front of Scott. "Okay. Fair enough. Now. How are you feeling?"

Scott shrugged. "A little hungry, I guess."

"Give me an emotion, not a physical desire." Avi commanded.

Scott nodded and closed his eyes again. "Right this second.. I feel a little anxious. I don't know why you're asking me these things.."

Avi nodded and continued to circle him. "How much sleep did Mitchell get last night?"

"At least nine hours."

Avi gave a curt nod. "And how many hours did you get?"

Scott hesitated. "I.. I don't know. Five maybe?"

"Why so few, Omega?" Avi asked calmly.

Scott shrugged again. "We got home late from that meeting. And then I thought I heard something in the middle of the night, so I got up to take care of it. That took up about a half hour, so."

Avi looked at Kevin this time. "And is that a healthy number of hours for a man to sleep, Beta?"

"No, Sir." Kevin responded swiftly.

Avi bent down to meet Scott's eyes directly. "And thus. You're not taking care of yourself."

Scott tried to stand, but Avi pushed on his shoulders roughly.

Scott grunted as his knees smashed back to the ground.

Mitch jumped and pinched his nose between his fingers so he couldn't smell anything.

Avi kept his hands on Scott's shoulders. "How can you possibly be happy this way? How can you smile everyday, knowing you don't give a damn about yourself?"

Scott took a deep breath before responding. "Because as long as he's happy.. I'm happy."

"You can't live like that."

"I have been. The whole time I've been in this pack." Scott said honestly.

Mitch whimpered, and then slapped a hand over his mouth.

Both Avi and Scott turned to stare at him.

Mitch put his other hand over his mouth as well.

Scott tried to stand, but was again pushed down.