Chapter 118

(A/N)

This is another one of THOSE chapters.

You know the drill.

If any of y'all are major Scavi shippers, this might not be the chapter for you.

Actually, it might be the PERFECT chapter for you.

You kinky lil shit ;)

LOVE YOUUUUU

(Good luck)

((Notice, there is no smut warning, so don't get all excited))

(((But we're getting there ;). )))

*******

Scott was stirring waffle mix when Avi came back in the kitchen.

Scott didn't even look at him.

Avi noticed and sighed, walking over to lean on the counter and stare at Scott.

Scott glanced at him for a second. "What?"

"Not feeling very 'Omega' this morning? You're certainly not acting like it." Avi snapped at him.

Scott sighed. "Sorry."

"Wow. No snarky comment? I'm surprised."

Scott glared at him. "Are you going to help me or not?"

Avi's whole demeanor changed. "Excuse me?"

"You asked for my help. And I'm doing it by myself. You know I don't fucking cook. You just wanted to piss me off. If you really wanted help with breakfast, you would have asked Kirstie." Scott replied.

Avi snatched the bowl out of Scott's hands and set it on the counter.

Scott jumped at the sudden action. "Avi, what the-"

"You're going to learn to respect me one way or another. Kirstin was easier to train. I didn't have to punish her this early on. But that's clearly not how this little relationship is going to go." Avi growled.

He took Scott's forearm and hauled him down the hall.

Scott tried to stop him, but Avi was having none of it.

"Scott, if you are not behind me when I get into this room I swear to God I will go grab the whip. And I promise that is not something you'll like." Avi snarled at him.

Scott's eyes widened and he stuck closer to Avi as he walked into his room.

As soon as Scott closed the door, Avi pushed Scott's back into the wooden door.

Scott yelped a little in surprise. "Avi. Avi.. Please don't. I'm so sorry. So so very sorry."

Avi shook his head slowly. "Not good enough. Not this time."

Scott almost wanted to shout for Kevin.

He'd never felt so powerless before.

He couldn't do anything but let Avi have his way with him.

Scott only hoped that Avi would let him off somewhat easy.

Avi took a deep breath. "Listen here. Listen closely. You have two options. Do you understand? How many options do you have?"

"T-Two." Scott answered, surprised to hear himself stutter.

Avi pushed Scott's shoulders into the door, causing a flash of hot pain to shoot up Scott's bad arm.

He cried out, but immediately bit his lip to shut himself up.

Avi didn't even flinch at Scott's outburst. "I asked you a question! How are you supposed to respond?"

"I meant two, Sir! Two, Sir!" Scott shouted quickly.

Avi gave him one nod. "Good boy. Option one. And you better be fucking listening because I am not going to repeat myself. Option number one. I'm going to get the whip, and use it on Mitchell."

Scott whimpered at that, but knew better than to answer.

"Let me finish!"

Scott flinched and nodded quickly.

When did he become so afraid?

He used to be one of the strongest Alphas around.

And now he was being scared shitless by his own Alpha.

Avi glared at him and continued. "The second option is to have Mitchell punish you. You'll have to kneel in front of him, and let him give you one hard slap in the face. You pick."

Scott didn't hesitate. "Option two."

Avi kept his strong hold on Scott. "Okay. Just so we're clear. You're choosing for Mitchell to hit you. Correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

Avi looked surprised at that answer. "Understood. Wait here."

Scott jumped out of his way as Avi walked out the door.

Scott put his hands on top of his head as he tried to catch his breath.

Avi came back in, Mitch carelessly thrown over his shoulder.

Avi then set Mitch's feet on the ground. "Alright, Mitchell. Since this is Scott's first punishment, I thought it'd make sense to let you be the first to punish him."

Mitch's eyes widened. "I'm sorry, Sir. What? You want me to punish my Alpha?"

Avi growled. "I am your Alpha."

Mitch shook his head. "Oh! Of course! I knew that.. Just. I mean.. Okay. Okay, I'm sorry. I'll.. I mean I can try. I'm not very strong."

Avi pushed Scott towards Mitch. "Kneel, Omega."

Both Mitch and Scott knelt down.

Avi rolled his eyes and picked Mitch up under his armpits to stand him back on his feet. "Not you. This is just so your height is closer. His head closer to your hand. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Mitch nodded. "You.. You want me to h-hit him?"

Avi nodded. "It's only fair. Welcome to the world of Punishment, Rookie. Say hello to your punisher."

Mitch was trembling, slowly raising a hand. "Alpha.. I don't think I can do this.."

Avi came up behind him and raised Mitch's hand for him with a hand on Mitch's slim wrist. "You got it, Mitchell. You can do it."

Mitch felt tears start to fill his eyes, as Scott closed his eyes and prepared for the impact.

Mitch stared at Scott in this submissive appearance.

He didn't look afraid.

He looked like he was finally surrendering.

Letting Avi have his way.

Mitch didn't know how to feel about that.

Avi waited almost an entire minute before prompting Mitch again. "If you can't do this, I have to punish you instead, Mitchell."

Mitch dropped his hand and turned around. "Yes please."

Scott grabbed Mitch's waist from where he was knelt on the ground. "No! No, Mitchie. Hit me. Come on. You're not going to be punished because of me."

"Sir, having to hit you is worse than any punishment I could ever receive." Mitch said honestly.

Scott shook his head. "I'm still your Alpha, technically. And I'm telling you to hit me. Understand?"

Mitch's eyes filled with tears again. "Please don't make me do that..."

Both Alphas were staring at Mitch expectantly, and Mitch did the only thing he could think of.

He looked between them. "Kevin!"

*******