Chapter 146

(A/N)

So I'm gonna double again.

But I'm kind of wondering... I have this idea for a new book.

Not that this one is ending any time soon, it's just an idea.

I posted the first chapter, so if y'all could just give it a look and let me know what you think that would be awesome ^.^

Just if you get a second or whatever, it should be on my page, y'know.

Take a little looksie ;)

Anyway, have a good day! Love you!

*******

Avi's father stood in front of Mitch, now knelt on the ground in his Omega position.

Avi was stood a little off to the left with Scott.

After at least a minute of Avi's dad staring at Mitch, Avi spoke up. "Um. So he clearly knows how to do it.."

His father took a step towards Mitch and kicked Mitch's knees further apart. "I thought you said he was flexible."

Scott took a step towards them, but Avi grabbed his arm. "He is flexible. Especially for a male."

Mr. Kaplan nodded. "I guess you're right. Mitchell, look up. Let me see your eyes."

Mitch instantly snapped his head up to show off his blue eyes.

Avi's dad nodded. "What a nice color. Go ahead and stand up."

Mitch instantly stood up. "Yes, Sir."

Avi's dad took a small step closer to Mitch. "That mascara does wonders for your Omega eyes."

"Thank you, Alpha."

"My wife says you can cook. That true?"

Mitch gave a curt nod. "Yes, Sir."

"Do you cook well?"

"In my opinion? Sort of."

Avi's dad tilted his head. "And in your Alpha's opinion?"

"I think.. He thinks it's okay."

Scott interjected. "It's actually fantastic. But um. Carry on."

Avi's dad started circling around Mitch, who tried to stand strong. "So, Omega. If I'm going to ask you a few questions.. What are you not going to do?"

"I'm not going to hesitate, or lie." Mitch said quickly.

"Good Omega. First one." Mr. Kaplan stopped in front of him to stare at his face. "You, my dear, have two Alphas. You have a Pack Alpha, and a mate Alpha. Is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

Avi's dad walked around to the other side of Mitch, speaking directly into his ear. "Who do you like more?"

"I don't understand, Sir."

"That's not my problem. Answer my question." The large Alpha growled at him, circling around again.

Avi's grip tightened on Scott's arm.

Although it seemed like his father was being too harsh, this is exactly what Mitch's old Alphas were like.