Chapter 59

Another test had Avi and Scott cover their eyes and then sniff out where there Omegas were.

Scott found Mitch in exactly 22 seconds.

Avi found Kirstin in 24.

They decided to put a twist on it, and made the Omegas search for their Alphas.

Mitch and his amazing nose found Scott in 18 seconds.

Kirstin found Avi in 35 seconds.

But because of Mitch's fantastic time, they all decided to test it out.

First they had Mitch stand in a room and sniff out which room the rest of them were in.

That didn't take long.

Mitch could even tell that Scott was hiding in Kevin's room, while wearing Avi's shirt to try and trick him with a mix of smells.

Nothing tricked that boy's nose, I swear.

******

They hadn't even finished all the tests, when Avi decided it was Kirstin's bed time.

He conducted Kirstin and Mitch's body tests, and then graded Kevin's test before going to bed with Kirstie.

Kevin ran into Scott's bedroom and yelled about how exited he was because he got a 98% on his test, when last year he got an 81%.

Scott just laughed and sent him to bed with a large smile on his face.

Mitch said goodnight to everyone before meeting Scott in their room.

Mitch just stood at the foot of the bed after he closed the door.

Scott was sitting on the bed, laptop in front of him.

He glanced up and waved Mitch over.

Mitch reluctantly walked over and sat a foot away from him on the bed.

Scott kept typing away, oblivious to Mitch being so far away until he smelled it.

Sadness.

Pure and simple.

Scott froze, and instantly closed the laptop lid.

Scott turned his whole body to stare at Mitch. "Talk to me."

Mitch didn't look at him. "What do you mean, Sir?"

Scott sighed. "Mitchell."

"What?" He snapped.

Scott waited a second, in case Mitch was going to try to change his sentence.

But he didn't.

"Omega. Don't you dare use that tone with me. Look me in the eye and tell me what the hell is wrong." Scott demanded.

Mitch flipped around and met Scott's eyes. He whimpered. "That's not fair."

"Why not? I just want to know what's wrong. I'll tell you a secret. You don't tell me when you're mad at me. When something upsets you, you get rude because you're distracted. Especially around me. And you're going to get yourself in trouble if you don't knock it off."

Mitch sighed softly. "I'm sorry, Alpha. I just.. What's wrong with my weight?"

Scott sat up straighter. "What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with your weight."

Mitch nodded. "You guys didn't smile at me like you did with Kirstin. You just made a joke about my height instead.."

Scott sighed. "Listen.."

"Just be honest with me please." Mitch said quietly.

"You're too skinny, Sweetheart. Every year you get skinnier and skinnier.. I understand Omegas are supposed to be tiny, but even Kirstin has leg muscle. She weighs more than you do now. That's all. You're still a healthy weight, but it just worries us Alpha folk. Especially me." Scott explained carefully.

"If I'm a healthy weight.. Why did you two look so disappointed?" Mitch wondered quietly.

Scott moved his laptop and scooted closer to Mitch. "We just worry about you. I don't want you to get too skinny."

"I won't."

"I can't believe you, Sweetheart. You're just too tiny. Actually.. What if I looked at Avi's notes for your body test? Would that be okay? Would you be uncomfortable if I did the test on you myself?" Scott asked, sitting up a little.

"Only if I can do it to you." Mitch countered.

Scott smirked. "Deal."

******