Chapter 6

"Scott Richard, get up. This is an emergency." Avi demanded.

Scott quickly sat up and immediately his eyes flashed red. "Where's Mitch?"

"With Kirstin. They're in the living room with the rest of the packs in the area. This is important."

Scott hurriedly got up and put on sweats and a comfy sweater he found on the floor as his eyes faded back to their normal blue color.

He walked out and saw about twenty five people standing around their living room in their pajamas.

Glancing at the clock, Scott noted that it was almost 5 in the morning.

Scott scanned the room until he saw Mitch practically hiding in a corner with Kirstie and the Omegas from the other packs.

Scott instantly walked over and looked him from head to toe.

"Mitchell, where are your clothes?" Scott asked the boy who was only wearing some dark purple boxers.

"Sir, Avi told me to hurry and I didn't want to keep him waiting so I just came right on out here. Everyone is in their pajamas, so I just thought.. But I'm not making excuses. I'm very sorry, Alpha." Mitch explained while rubbing his arms to warm them.

Scott shook his head. "You'll freeze to death. I thought we talked about other people seeing you like this."

Scott took his sweater off and put it on Mitch. The sweater dropped a little above mid-thigh on his legs, and it made Scott smile.

"Thank you, Alpha."

Avi then walked down the hall with Kevin.

Avi stood in the front of the room and the murmuring died down.

"Okay. Okay hello everyone. I'm Avriel, the leading Alpha of the pack some of you know as Pentatonix."

He glanced around the room, and took a moment to take note of everyone there.

"Okay. So we are all gathered here, because Omega Snatchers have been out in full force. This happened before, and we made it with all of our Omegas safe. We'll do it again. We just all need to be very aware of what's going on. You should assign an Alpha to each Omega in your pack. If you don't have enough Alphas, you should at least do one per every two Omegas. Betas shouldn't have to worry, but if your Alpha Leader assigns you to an Omega, I trust you to keep them safe. Questions?"

Avi glanced around the room. No one asked anything, as they have done this before a while ago.

"Alright. If any of you need any help, I will always be available for assistance and protection. Also, over near the Omega corner, is the other Alpha in my pack. His name is Scott, and he is one of the strongest Alphas I've come across. He will also be available to help you, I have an abundant amount of faith in him. Wave, Scott. Um... Why are you shirtless..?" Avi said and laughed.

Everyone in the room laughed a little, and Scott put his hand in the air.

Avi smiled at him, before continuing. "Anyhow. Y'all let us know if you need anything. Thank you for stopping by so early. We'll all help each other out before they catch the Snatchers. They will. No one should be worried. No Omegas should be afraid, just be aware. Don't ever be alone. None of you. We'll stay in touch."

*****

Once the meeting cleared out, Scott went to Avi and thanked him.

"Did you really mean that? What you said about me. You meant that?" He asked.

Avi nodded and smiled. "Of course I did. I really do trust you and your strength. Take care of Mitchell. Okay?"

Scott nodded. "Of course."