Chapter 104

The strongest Alphas all loaded into two cars.

They tried to cram in as many in each car as possible, as to not alarm anyone if they saw tons of cars parked outside Counsel Headquarters.

Avi never let Mitch or Scott out of sight however.

In the 'cramming' process, Avi pulled Scott onto his lap, and then Mitch curled up on Scott's.

Other Alphas had crammed together all the same, and each driver promised to be as careful as possible.

Travis, being a somewhat small Alpha, had also ended up on someone's lap.

No one said a word, until they started driving.

Scott lifted Mitch up and then moved him a little before setting him back down to be more comfortable.

Scott craned his neck a little to look down at Avi. "Not squishing you.. Am I?"

"You're not that heavy. Even with little Mitchie up there." Avi said with a smile.

Mitch leaned back a little to look around Scott's body. He gave Avi a small smile.

The Alpha sitting next to them, also on someone else's lap, spoke up to no one in particular. "I can't believe this is actually happening..."

The Alpha he was sitting on patted his shoulder reassuringly. "It's gonna be awesome."

It was quiet again.

Then the Alpha that Travis was sitting on looked around him to stare at Mitch for a moment. "So you're the Omega?"

Mitch nodded and waved. "I'm the Omega. You can call me Mitch though, if you'd like. You don't have to."

The Alpha shrugged. "Mitch. Hm. I like it."

Mitch looked around the car, and everyone's eyes were on him. "I-I'm sorry if-"

Scott spoke up firmly. "Again, without the stutter."

Mitch nodded, and swallowed before trying again. "I'm sorry if my presence is.. Weird for you guys.. I didn't ask to be here, honest. But I'm glad to help."

Tyler was also on someone's lap, as he was also a pretty small Alpha. "I don't know about the rest of you. But the presence of an Omega is actually kind of reassuring. Especially if you're as.. Well. Especially if your nose is as great as Travis says. Which I'm sure it is."

Mitch blushed as they all kept staring, and some even smiled at him.

Scott's arms tightened around him.

Travis spoke up. "Besides. Mitchie is very adorable. Love having you come along."

Mitch's blush darkened. "Thank you, Sir."

More Alphas smiled.

It was quiet again, and the car turned.

Suddenly, "Oh, I remember you!" An Alpha near the front of the car shouted. "You were at one of those meetings. We came to the Pentatonix Pack's house. You're the blonde's Omega. The polite one."

Mitch nodded. "Yes. That's me. Oh, and that's the blonde." He said, pointing at Scott, who's lap he was currently on.

Another Alpha spoke up. "You're okay with him doing this? You're letting your Omega get into this dangerous situation, and we don't even know if it's gonna work."

Scott shrugged. "I'll protect him. It's none of your business anyway."

"Don't talk to me like that. You're not even a Lead Alpha." The Alpha snapped back.