Chapter 130

(A/N)

Another double.

I ain't even mad.

I hope you guys are still alive over there... xD

It gets better, I promise.

Love y'all! (:

********

Avi pushed Scott back onto the ground and stood up.

Kevin just stood, speechless.

Kirstin kept Mitch's head held close to her chest as she avoided looking at either of the Alphas on the ground.

Scott flipped over and pushed himself away from Avi. "Please don't hurt me.. Please."

Avi just stood in front of him. "Stand up."

Scott's bottom lip began to tremble, as he sat frozen in fear.

Avi's eyes stayed a bold shade of red. "I said stand up, Alpha."

Scott scrambled up, using the wall to support him. "I-I'm sorry."

Kevin finally moved, and stood in between them. "Congrats, Scott. You're an Alpha now, I guess." He tried lamely.

Scott refused to look at Avi. "I don't feel like an Alpha."

Kevin smiled at him. "But you are. You know how I know? Because you have a beautiful Omega sitting over there."

Mitch stood hesitantly from the couch, and came towards Scott in hopes of hugging him.

Scott held his hands out in front of him to halt Mitch's movements. "Don't touch me."

Mitch whimpered and wrapped his arms around himself. "Alpha?"

Scott shook his head, tears filling his eyes as he turned and ran towards the bedrooms.

Mitch tried to keep himself together, but broke down in front of them.

Tears fell down his face as he cried out to Scott.

When an Omega is chosen by an Alpha.. They just assume that their Alpha is invincible.

They fight well, and discipline well.

But never, did Mitch ever think he would see his Alpha that afraid.

Mitch wants nothing more than to forget Scott's terrified face.

But it's probably the one thing he'll never forget.

Kevin instantly hugged the broken boy, hoping to calm him down even a little bit.

But he knew no one could calm this Omega down, except Scott.

Kirstin came over and hugged him as well.

Avi just stared at them. He felt bad.. But at least now he knew why Scott couldn't love himself.

He took a step towards the group, but Mitch pulled himself away from all of them.

With a tearful, red face, Mitch pointed at Avi. "You.. You broke him. Why did you hurt him? He didn't do anything wrong.."

He sniffled a few times, before wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

Mitch took a deep breath, and covered his mouth when he let out another sob.

Kevin tried to help again, but Mitch turned and ran in the direction Scott had gone.