Chapter 183

Scott was sitting on the edge of the bed, towel around his waist, while he waited for Mitch to come out of the bathroom.

He had already fed his Omega, and heard Avi and Kirstie come into the penthouse.

They must be eating now too.

Mitch finally walked out of the bathroom, his towel worn around his torso, tucked under his armpits.

He sat down beside Scott on the bed. "Anything you want me to wear today?"

"While you were in the shower, Avi said something about a beach party.. Or something along those lines. So.. I think we're doing that."

Mitch slouched a little. "Oh. Okay."

"You don't want to?"

Mitch shrugged, and then Scott ran a hand through Mitch's wet hair.

Scott then put his hand on Mitch's leg. "Talk to me, Sweetie. We don't have to go if you don't want to."

"I don't want to be a burden or anything... But um. Would you promise to stay with me? If we go..?" Mitch asked quietly.

Scott put his arm over Mitch's shoulder, and then kissed his temple. "I promise. I wouldn't ditch you. And I'm sure Todrick will be around you at some point or another. Don't worry."

Mitch looked over at him. "Okay. Fine. We can go. It'll be fun. What do you want me to wear?"

"Anything you want, baby. Just.. Nothing too revealing, okay?"

"Can you pick it out for me?"

Scott smiled and nodded, standing up.

Avi knocked on the door then. "Hey, Scott? You made sure to feed Mitchell, didn't you?"

Scott opened the door, and then walked over to the closet. "Yeah, I did."

Avi poked his head in the room. "Okay, thank you. Did you talk to him about the thing tonight? Mitchell, is that something you might want to do?"

Mitch nodded with a smile. "Yes please."