Chapter 27

"Avi! Mitch and I are leaving to get suppressants!" Scott shouted into the house as they walked through the front door.

"Be home soon. And be careful! Especially you, Mitchell!" Avi shouted back.

Mitch was about to yell something sarcastic, but Scott slammed the door before he had the chance.

The drive there was somewhat quiet.

They parked, and Mitch finally looked over at Scott. "Are you really going to make me take suppressants?" He said quietly.

Scott sighed and took the keys out of the ignition. "Don't say it like that. You know if I had the choice, we wouldn't be here right now."

Mitch nodded. "I know. I.. I don't want to take these. I want to share my Heat with you."

Scott looked over at him with nothing but love in his eyes. "I know, sweetheart. We will. I promise you we will. Just not this time."

Mitch looked back at him. "Sir..I-.."

Scott looked at him expectantly. But Mitch just shook his head.

Scott got out of the car and walked around to open Mitch's door for him.

Mitch unbuckled, and allowed Scott to help him out.

Scott then locked the car, and leaned down closer to Mitch's face. "You know you can tell me anything, don't you? Are you mad at me for not defying The Alpha? Did you want me to tell him that I would allow you to go into Heat no matter what he says?"

Mitch shook his head. "No. No of course not. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. Would he spank you?"

Scott laughed. "No, he wouldn't spank me."

Mitch giggled. "Can I spank you?"

Scott raised an eyebrow. "Play your cards right, and we'll see."

Mitch laughed again. "That's a good one, Sir."

Scott leaned down to whisper, and his teeth brushed Mitch's ear. "Who said I was joking?"

Mitch gulped. "We need suppressants."

Scott leaned back and smirked. He grabbed Mitch's hand and pulled him into the store.

******

They were now stood in front of several suppressants, Mitch's mouth hanging open.

Scott grabbed a specific, purple box. "This is the one Avi said to get."

Mitch nodded and Scott began to walk to the register.

Mitch just stood in awe of how many suppressants there were.

Someone came up beside him. "Need any help?"

Mitch jumped and looked at the man, suddenly very aware that Scott wasn't here. "Um. N-No thank you."

The worker nudged his shoulder. "A very polite one, you are."

Mitch whimpered. Scott was going to be angry. "Please.. I'm just trying to find my Alpha.."

The worker nodded. "Alright. It's okay, I'll help you."

Mitch felt tears begin to fill his eyes. This person could be an Omega Snatcher.

He could get kidnapped!

The man noticed the tears and stepped forward to embrace Mitch in a hug, knowing full well that Omegas need to be comforted. "Hey, it's okay. Don't cry. I'll help you find your Alpha, babe. Calm down."

Scott finally noticed that Mitch wasn't behind him after he made his purchase on the suppressants.

He'd just assumed Mitch was trailing behind him like usual.

Scott turned around and looked around the store in a panic.

Suddenly he saw the back of Mitch's body, and the front of an employee that was holding him in a hug.

The man ran his hands up and down Mitch's back.

His roaming hands came dangerously close to Mitch's bum, and that's what had Scott storming over to him.

The worker glanced up to see a very angry Alpha stomping over to where he was, and he backed up and smiled down at Mitch. "Hey, little guy. I think your Alpha's here."

Before Mitch could turn around and check, Scott had a death grip on his forearm, and was pulling him back so that Mitch was behind Scott.

Scott growled at the other Alpha. "Did you make my Omega cry?"

The worker saw the rage radiating off of Scott, and put his hands up in surrender. "Hey, calm down man. He was freaking out because he couldn't find you, so I just-"

"Put your hands all over him?" Scott said angrily.

The worker opened his mouth up again, but Scott growled to shut him up.

Scott turned and grabbed Mitch's arm again to drag him out of the store.

As he was being pulled away Mitch turned his head, "Thank you for helping me. I'm sorry!" He shouted as they got further away.

This made Scott tighten his hold on Mitch's arm.

Scott pushed Mitch into his seat in the car, and threw the bag of suppressants on his lap.

He then walked around the car, and sat in his own seat.

Mitch began, "Sir, he was just-"

"Mitchell. I am furious. Don't speak to me right now."

******

(A/N)

DOUBLE UPDATE

WA-BAM!

I seriously love you guys!!

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED :)