Chapter 66

After Avi politely asked Kevin to make a lunch for everyone, he invited both the Omegas into Scott's room.

Scott was laying on his back while Mitch stood next to the bed holding ice on Scott's shoulder.

Avi was lying next to him, with Kirstin tucked under his arm.

The T.V. hanging on the wall was quietly playing a cartoon that Kirstin had been keen on watching.

Scott put his other hand on top of Mitch's that was holding the ice. "You don't have to stand there and hold it. I have another hand. It would probably just sit there on it's own."

Mitch shrugged. "That's okay. I want to help."

Scott sighed and pouted. "My other arm is lonely."

Mitch giggled and gave in. "Okay fine."

He let go of the ice, which actually did sit there on its own.

Mitch climbed in the bed and cuddled into Scott's side. His back just barely touched Kirstin's, but it was very comfortable.

Mitch mumbled things in to Scott's ear every now and then. "Is your ankle okay?"

Scott smiled at him. "Yes, dear."

"Your shoulder?"

"Yes, dear."

Mitch sighed. "Good."

Kirstie giggled at something on the screen, Mitch didn't even look.

He just stared at Scott's face, searching for answers.

Mitch suddenly perked up a little. "Beta is on the move."

Scott laughed. "What lovely wording.. Where's he going?"

Avi sat up a little, resting on his elbows. "I asked him if he'd make lunch for us."

Mitch hummed. "That's nice of him to do."

Kirstie sat up straight. "Wait. We didn't invite him to our little sleepover? We're horrible."

Scott sighed, and Mitch smiled at him. "Hey.. Three.. Two.. One.."

And sure enough, Kevin knocked on the door.

Scott made a move to get up, but Mitch clung to his arm. "Nope. You're on lockdown."

Kirstie jumped up and walked over to the door before Avi even had a chance.

She opened the door and smiled at Kevin. "Hi!"

Kevin smiled back. "Hello there. I have lunch for y'all."

Kevin handed Scott and Avi plates first. "I wasn't exactly sure how much you wanted on your Omegas' plates, so I just put a little of everything and you can just take stuff off that they shouldn't have. Is that alright?"

Avi nodded and took Kirstin's plate to portion it. "That's fine. Thank you, Kev. Kirstin..."

Kirstie jumped up. "Thank you Kevin!"

Mitch did the same.

Scott took Mitch's plate and then looked at Mitch. "You better eat everything that is on this plate. Do you understand?"

Mitch nodded eagerly. "Yes, Sir."

Kevin turned to walk out the door, but Kirstie jumped up again and hugged him.

Kevin jumped in surprise. "Oh! Thanks.."

Kirstie pulled away and looked at Avi. "We can't leave him out. I feel bad."

Avi sat up and patted a spot on the bed next to him. "We've got room. You should eat with us."

Kevin looked up at him and smiled. "You sure?"

Avi nodded.

Kirstie sat indian style near the front edge of the bed so she could see the T.V. really well, while Kevin sat on the very edge of the side of the bed.

Avi was seated near the headboard.

Scott sat with his back against the head board, while Mitch sat between his legs, eating as he was told.

Scott had finished and thanked Kevin again.

He wrapped his arms around Mitch's stomach, and watched over Mitch's shoulder to make sure he was eating.

Mitch finished most of it, and then glanced back at Scott to silently ask if that was enough.

Scott shook his head. "Finish." He commanded.

He didn't see Avi sitting beside him, smiling proudly at him.

When Mitch finished, he held up his plate so Scott could see it.

Scott nodded and kissed the side of his neck. "Good boy."

Scott took his plate, and tried to stand again, but Mitch held him down and shook his head.

Avi growled at him. "Will you knock that off? We can take care of things."

"I was just going to take your plates.." Scott said, defeated.

Avi sighed and stood. "I can do it."

Kevin stood and gently pushed on Avi's shoulders. "No you can't. You only have one hand. I'll do it."

Avi huffed. "Fine."

Kirstin took Avi's plate and set it on top of hers. "I'll help."

Kevin smiled at her as he collected Mitch and Scott's plates.

They both walked out of the room, and Avi pouted at Scott. "You're right. This sucks."

Scott shrugged. "Told you so."

Avi laid back down at put his arm over his eyes. "Long night. I'm fucking tired. Pardon my language, Mitchell."

Mitch smiled at him. "That's alright, Sir."

Scott laid down too. "I feel you. Can we nap? Is that allowed?"

Avi shrugged. "If you fall asleep before anyone can stop you."

Scott laughed and closed his eyes.

Mitch snuck out of the bed, but Scott reached a hand out for him. "Where are you going?"

Mitch tried to answer quietly. "Just giving you guys some peace and quiet.."

Avi moved his arm. "You're not a bother, Mitchell. C'mere."

Mitch slowly crawled back up to where he was and Scott put his arm over him again.

When Kevin and Kirstie came back, they decided to not bother the tired and injured members of their pack.

They ended up in the living room, watching the show Kirstin was watching earlier.

*****

(A/N)

LIKE A CUTE LITTLE FAMILY!

Just want to thank you guys again for all your comments, votes, reads and SUPPORT!

I seriously love you guys so much!

HAVE A GREAT DAY :)

*******