Chapter 95

The day after being released from lockdown, Scott and Mitch were surprisingly the first ones awake.

Mitch had skipped out of the room to check on the others while Scott slipped into the bathroom.

Scott had just come out of the bathroom when Mitch met him there with a smile. "We're the only two up."

Scott's eyebrows furrowed for a brief moment. "That's weird. Not even Kevin?"

Mitch shook his head.

Scott thought for a moment, before shrugging. "Well. It's early. Want to help me make breakfast?"

Mitch gasped and clapped his hands a few times. "Oh my gosh, yes please!"

Scott smiled fondly at him.

Ah, 'Morning Mitch' is back.

Maybe he should borrow a bra for his chest's sake. If Mitch saw his 'man boobs' again...

That'd be the end of it.

Scott let Mitch drag him down the hall, shushing him every few seconds although Scott hadn't said a single word.

Mitch grabbed a couple ingredients and set them on the counter, running around the kitchen like Taz from Looney Toons.

Scott waited until Mitch was finished putting things out before speaking.

Scott snuck up behind Mitch and wrapped his arms around Mitch's waist. "This is why you can't have alcohol or caffeine, love."

Mitch giggled. "I don't need any. Being around you gets me excited as it is."

Scott kissed the back of his neck before standing up straight. "Shall we begin?"

Mitch nodded and picked up a whisk. "We shall."

*******
Half an hour later, Mitch had five plates in front of him, while Scott put pancakes on each one.

He had them set up in a line, a small side of eggs on each.

Scott pointed at one. "Who's this one for?"

Mitch had picked each plate based on something about each member of the pack.

Because why not, that's why.

Mitch smiled at the light pink plate. "Kirstie."

Scott took one pancake and set it in the middle of the plate.

He looked at the next one, and raised an eyebrow.

Mitch moved his attention to the next one, a dark blue plate with a light blue design on it. "The Alpha."

Scott nodded and set two pancakes on it.

Alphas get hungry.

Don't judge.

One more plate, a dark green one. "Kevin."

Scott set two pancakes down, just in case. Betas are pretty unpredictable.

Mitch looked at the next one, a very light periwinkle color. "That's mine.. Can I please only have one?"

"Two."

"One and a half..?"

Scott squinted at him, but set just one pancake down. "Tell me if you're still hungry when you finish."

Mitch nodded and smiled.

Moving to the next one, Mitch smiled even wider at the bright yellow plate. "That one's yours!"