Chapter 121

Mitch sat up quickly when he smelled the sadness.

Kirstin flew out of bed to run over and give him a hug.

Scott sat up and leaned on his elbows. "Kevin? What's the matter?"

Kevin's tears ran freely down his face as he hugged Kirstie back. "I-I-I.." He took a deep breath. "I had a nightmare.. I'm sorry to bother you.. I just had to make sure you guys were okay.."

Mitch looked at Avi with sad eyes. "Can he stay here with us?"

Avi smiled a little. "Sure. We just have to cram. But that's okay."

Kevin tried to leave. "No. No.. You don't have to do that. I'm just going to.."

But Kirstin hugged him again. "Stay with us, Kev Kev. Please?"

He smiled at her and wiped some of the tears from his face. "Okay."

Scott lifted Mitch up a little, and set him on top of his body to make more room on the bed.

Kevin laid next to him and smiled. "I'm glad you're all okay.."

Avi scooted over to make more room, causing Scott to move closer to him.

They actually fit quite well, Kirstin curled up as close to Avi as she could possibly be.

Mitch was content on top of Scott, until he moved in a weird way and Scott grunted.

Mitch flinched away, and bumped Avi. "Oh God. Did I touch your shoulder? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Scott kept his arm around Mitch's small waist. "That's okay, baby. I know you didn't mean to."

Mitch tried to relax again, but avoided Scott's bad shoulder at all cost.

He reached across Scott's chest to hold Kevin's hand. "We love you, Sir."

Kevin smiled and held his petite hand. "Thank you, Mitchie. I love you all. Like.. A lot."

Kirstin smiled and closed her eyes, soaking in the feeling of Avi holding her so close to him.

Mitch set his chin on Scott's chest to look at him.

Scott gave him a questioning look, not wanting to wake anyone or bother them.

Mitch shook his head at Scott's concern. He whispered as quietly as he could. "I love you. You'll always be an Alpha to me."

"I know, my precious. I love you too."

*********

Kevin woke up, Mitch's hand still in his own.

He smiled as he glanced over his pack, all in love with each other.

Avi was next to wake up, running a hand over Kirstin's back as she woke up as well.

Kevin poked Scott's arm a few times, in hopes of waking him.

Scott's eyes opened, and he stared straight at Kevin. "What's wrong?"

Mitch jolted awake, and Kevin shook his head. "Nothing's wrong. Just.. Your Alpha is awake. That's part of your job. You just don't have the bond that they do that wakes them up."

Scott nodded and rubbed his eye. "Next time, could you not poke me like that? I thought you were Mitch."

Kevin smiled and stood from the bed. "Of course. Sorry about that."

Mitch climbed off of Scott and stood on the ground beside Kevin. "Want to talk about your nightmare?"

Kevin shook his head with a small smile. "No thank you, Munchkin. I'll be alright. Thank you."