Chapter 107

(A/N)

JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, ILL HIT YOU WITH A DOUBLE.

Like a double shot of coffee.

Like, bam bam.

I'm tired.

Do I sound tired?

I'll stop.

HERE YOU GO. LOVE YOU LOADSSSSS.

Butt loads *snort*

AH I HAVE TO GO SORRY HAHAHA

******

Avi stood, breathing heavily as he tried to calm himself back down.

He looked over at Mitch and Scott, as his eyes faded back to their normal color.

Mitch was standing against the wall, arms around himself.

Scott tried to stand, but had a vice grip on his hurt arm. "I wish they'd stop going for my damn shoulder.."

Avi came towards them and put a careful hand on Scott's good shoulder. "Look at me. Calm down."

Scott just stared at him as he concentrated on changing his nails, teeth and eyes back to normal.

Scott was almost completely calm when he heard Mitch whimper somewhere behind him.

He flipped around, and saw Mitch with tears slowly falling down his beautiful face.

Scott was there in an instant, hugging Mitch with his good arm, whispering sweet nothing's into his ear.

Avi smiled at them for a moment. "I'm gonna check downstairs. See if anyone needs help."

Scott just made eye contact with him so he knew Scott heard him.

Avi left, and locked the door behind him.

Scott picked Mitch up bridal style, and then slid down the wall to sit on the ground.

Mitch tucked himself as close to Scott's body as he could.

Scott held him close to his chest as he whispered to him. "What's the matter, baby?"

"H-He kissed me.. He-He.. I feel dirty.. His tongue.." Mitch replied, truly disgusted.

Scott hushed him again. "Everything is okay now. I took care of the mean old man, didn't I? I told you I would protect you."

Mitch smiled at him and sniffled a little. "You did.. You protected me.. Thank you.."

Scott kissed his forehead, and began playing with the baby hairs on the back of Mitch's neck, knowing that calmed him down.

Mitch let out a relieved sigh as he burrowed into his Alpha's warmth. "Is your arm okay? You smell like you're in pain.."

Scott peppered kisses all over Mitch's face. "I'm just fine. You don't need to worry about me."

Mitch whined again, quieter this time.

Scott kissed his nose. "Come on.. Don't be like that. You're safe now."

Mitch stared into Scott's eyes. "I can still feel him.. Taste him.. I'm disgusting.."

"You are not disgusting. Don't ever call yourself that again. Understood?" Scott demanded quietly, but firmly.

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry.."

Scott leaned down a little to meet Mitch's lips, being as gentle as possible.