Chapter 19

A few minutes after Kevin left for his date, Kirstie and Mitch went into Avi's room to watch T.V.

Scott took this opportunity to talk to Avi about Mitch's nightmare.

Scott offered to do the dishes if Avi would just listen to him for a little while.

Avi was now leaning on the kitchen counter by the sink while Scott cleaned.

Scott sighed while he worked. "Sir, Mitch has been having nightmares about the things that have been happening to him."

Avi turned to face him. "What do you mean? What's been happening?"

Scott glanced at him, and scrubbed for a good five seconds before answering. "He.. He's worried about getting raped."

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Raped? By who?"

Scott shrugged. "Omega Snatchers mostly."

"But that won't happen. We won't allow it."

Scott sighed again, and put a cup out on the counter to dry. "Yes, sir. I understand that. But he doesn't. There have just been a lot of close calls with Alphas getting to him in a way he didn't want."

Avi leaned in barely, concerned. "But nothing serious happened in those situations."

Scott nodded. "I know. But I think it's messing with his confidence."

Avi pondered that for a moment. "Perhaps. Who knows? What do you think we should do about it?"

Scott turned off the water, and hung his head. "I don't know."

Avi hummed in thought. "Let's see. We could talk to him about it? Or maybe-"

Suddenly, Scott's head snapped up. He met Avi's eyes, and a small smile crept up onto his face.

Avi tilted his head. "What?"

"I know what I have to do."

*****

When Scott walked into his bedroom, Mitch was sat indian style on the bed with a book in his lap.

Scott smiled at the sight, and then closed the door. "Mitchie? I have to talk to you about something."

Mitch immediately looked up, and put his book down on the bedside table. "Yes, sir."

Scott came over and sat in front of him on the bed. He took Mitch's small hands in his own.

Scott cleared his throat and spoke quietly. "If I asked you to do something, you would do it?"

Without missing a beat, Mitch nodded. "Of course, Sir."

Scott hummed. "And if I told you something, but Avi contradicted it. Who would you listen to?"

Mitch looked at him curiously. "Sir? I don't.. Is this some kind of test?"

Scott shook his head slowly. "No. I'm just.. Wondering."

Mitch tried to understand, but just ended up more confused than before. "I.. I would have to listen to him. Wouldn't I? Yes. Yes because you're not technically my Alpha." He explained.

Scott nodded. "Mhmm. And why am I not technically your Alpha?"

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. What was Scott talking about?! "Um. Because I am Unmarked."

Scott smiled at him, and pushed Mitch's shoulders back so that he would lay flat on the bed.

He then crawled over Mitch, so that he hovered over him.

Scott leaned down and nipped at Mitch's ear, and then his Mark spot.

He then whispered into Mitch's ear. "Would we like to change that?"

Mitch whined before answering. "More than anything, Alpha."

Scott smiled and kissed the Mark spot.

He could do this.

They could do this.

Mitch was squirming under Scott as the blonde stared at the place where his neck met his shoulder.

Scott kissed Mitch's lips passionately before returning his gaze to Mitch's throat.

Scott looked directly at Mitch with his eyes glowing red, and nearly one second later, Mitch's eyes flashed blue.

Scott smiled as Mitch snuck a hand under the hem of Scott's T-shirt to feel his strong abdomen.

Mitch used his other hand to grab at one of Scott's arms. "Alpha.. Please.."

Scott looked at Mitch's eyes one last time, before leaning down and completely biting down on Mitch's mark spot.

Mitch half moaned, half whimpered at the powerful bite. When all this occurred, Mitch subconsciously tilted his head to the side to give Scott more access to his neck.

Finally.

Scott lingered in the Mark spot for a while, and Mitch had a death grip on Scott's bicep.

After a few minutes of just enjoying each others presence in this position, Scott pulled away and admired his work.

Mitch didn't dare move, as he knew Scott needed to check.

Scott then smiled, and leaned down to kiss the bite gently.

Mitch sighed in content.

He'd finally been Marked.

******