Chapter 8

(A/N)

I'm just warning you guys.

First off, this one is kind of long.

So grab a snack, take a seat, potty break, whatever. You have been warned.

Second, this chapter has a lot of action in it. AND I'M SO EXCITED.

SO, enjoy! :)

******

Avi walked down the hallway and approached everyone sitting on the couch.

"Hey, I'm going to stop at a store and get some groceries. Anyone want to come?" He asked.

Mitch jumped straight out of Scott's arms and nearly yelled, "Me, please! Please, Sir?"

Avi laughed at his excited attitude. "Of course you can come. Scott? I assume that means you'll be coming with us as well?"

Scott hesitated a second, worried that Mitch would feel like he couldn't do anything alone.

Mitch noticed and walked over before dropping to his knees in front of Scott's seat on the couch. "Please, please, please?" He begged like a little kid.

Scott leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I like you on your knees. Of course I'll go."

Mitch bit his lip, and stood from the floor.

Kirstie skipped over to Avi. "Can I come too?"

Avi smiled and nodded. "Kev? You in?"

Kevin thought about it and then stood from the couch. "How about if I stay and make dinner? Then you all can eat once you get home."

Avi shrugged. "That'd be good. Thank you."

*****

Kirstie and Mitch were picking out a type of cereal, while Avi sent Scott around the store so he could keep an eye on them.

It was about 7 in the afternoon, and Avi was making sure everyone was getting at least one food they really liked.

Then, as they were paying for their things, Mitch got up on his tip toes to whisper something in Scott's ear.

"Scott, may I go to the bathroom?" He whispered.

"Yes, of course. Let me just tell Avi, and I'll be right with you." Scott said.

Mitch stood there tapping his foot for a few seconds until Scott lead him to the Omega bathroom.

Scott kept his senses very focused as he watched Mitch walk through the door.

He was just trying not to freak Mitch out.

Mitch always takes a short time in the bathroom so that he can get back to Scott as soon as possible.

Mitch washed his hands, and he could practically feel Scott's concern.

He walked out as quickly as he could, and immediately gave Scott a huge hug.

"Stop worrying, Sir. I am fine." Mitch whispered.

Scott nodded and looked Mitch up and down.

He seemed okay, so Scott just agreed and went to find Avi.

*****

As they were walking out of the store, Kirstie and Mitch were walking in front of Avi and Scott.

Mitch had tried begging Scott to let him carry at least one bag, but Scott refused.

Scott fondly watched as Kirsten and Mitch laughed together.