Chapter 182

(A/N)

I haven't had much time to write lately, but I finally figured out where I'm going with 'Things Worth Fighting For'.

So if you're reading that, know I'm working on it ;)

And even if not, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

HAPPY CHAPPY!

********

Todrick was laying in bed that morning, when Kevin got up to wake Avi.

He stood from the bed in his pajamas, a t-shirt and shorts, before waving at Todrick. "Morning, T."

"Goodmorning, Kevy."

Kevin disappeared into the hallway, and then walked through the living room.

He turned down the hallway where the jacuzzi was, but turned into another room where Avi and Kirstin were.

Kevin creaked the door open, and smiled at them.

Kirstie had her head on Avi's chest, while one of his arms was over her back.

Kevin inched towards them. "Alpha?"

Neither of them moved.

Kevin walked a little closer, and tapped on Avi's shoulder. "Alpha..? It's early.."

Avi shifted a little and opened his eyes. "How early?"

Kirstie jolted awake then.

Kevin smiled at them. "I checked the sunrise times. Should be around 6. A little earlier than that. Right now it's 5:00."

Kirstie moved off of Avi and rubbed one of her eyes. "Morning, Kevin."

"Good morning, Kit."

Avi gave Kevin a nod. "Thank you. Are you two going to go back to sleep?"

"Probably not. Toddy was already awake when I got up. Anything you want us to do while we're here? Are you taking the other Alpha with you?"

Kirstie stood from the bed and went into the bathroom, before Avi spoke again. "Just Kit and I today. And no, no. You two just relax. The jacuzzi is all yours."

Kevin nodded once but looked down at the ground. "No, that's okay. Todrick doesn't like water so much. All he can do is shower."

Avi sat up a little. "Doesn't like water? You've explained to him what the beach looks like, yes?"

Kevin chuckled a little. "Yes. He knows.. He only came with us to hang out with us."

"Oh. Well.. There you go."

*******

After Avi and Kirstie left, Kevin started to cook breakfast.

Todrick wandered out of the room at some point.

He walked into the kitchen, seeing Kevin flipping pancakes.

Todrick frowned. "Why didn't you tell me you were cooking? I could've helped you."

Kevin smiled at him and then continued cooking. "I wanted to let you relax. If you really want, you can start making Kirstie's scrambled eggs. Or some tea, maybe?"

Todrick instantly started the tea, deciding he could go for a cup himself.

When Todrick started the eggs on a pan on a the burner beside the one Kevin was using, he started humming something.