Chapter 148

(A/N)

Okay but 1880 words.

Literally this chapter has so much shit in it, I can't even believe it.

I worked hard on this shit, so you're welcome.

I'm not even going to delve into that. Just...

Good luck.

That's all you get.

-Kelsey (:
********

Scott was just standing in the bathroom, staring at his reflection. "Like father, like fucking son." He grumbled.

He turned on the sink, when he heard the bathroom door open.

Not even bothering to look up, Scott put a little soap on his hands and continued to wash them.

Suddenly, he felt someone's hand on his back.

He assumed it was Mitch, but jumped a little when he saw who it really was.

Mr. Kaplan.

Scott moved away a little, turning off the sink. "Can I help you?"

Avi's dad shook his head, but smiled a little. "No. But I can help you."

"What are you talking about?"

Mr. Kaplan slowly inched towards him, as Scott slowly inched backwards. "I hear you want to be with an Alpha. Want to try being submissive for once."

"No, absolutely n--"

"I can help you with that. You're attractive enough." Avi's father said, giving Scott's body a once over.

Scott backed up into a wall, taking a sharp breath when he realized he was stuck in a corner. "I don't need help. I don't want to be with an Alpha."

"Oh please. I've seen how you obey Avriel. And don't think I missed how you pushed that Omega away. What else is there to think?" Avi's dad explained with a smirk.

Scott held his hands out when Mr. K came towards him, trying to keep the other Alpha away. "Oh my God."

Avi's dad pushed Scott's hands up and pinned them to the wall. "Don't struggle, baby."

"What the fuck?!" Scott yelled, trying to tug his hands back down.

Mr. Kaplan kissed a spot on Scott's neck, although Scott tried to move away from him.

When he pulled back, Avi's dad gave him a hungry look. "I get it. You like it rough."

Scott tried to shake his head, and again tugged his arms against the other Alphas hold.

Mr. K pressed himself against him, and then went in for a kiss.

Scott turned his head and growled. "I don't want to hurt my Alpha's own father. But I will if you don't get the fuck off of me."

Avi's dad backed up a step, hands releasing Scott's wrists. "I thought you wanted--"

"Okay well I don't. So get the fuck off of me." Scott said with finality.

Mr. Kaplan held up his hands in surrender and backed away. "All you had to do was speak up."

"Don't put this on me. You practically attacked me. What about your wife?" Scott asked, staying far away from the other Alpha.