Chapter 90

Mitch leaned into Kirstin's side and mumbled a quick thank you to Scott.

Kevin smiled at them all and set his hands on the table. "Any plans for the day?"

Avi glanced at the rest of them as Scott sat down. "Not really. We've just been kind of relaxing around here."

Kevin nodded. "Okay. Sounds good. Mitchie? Movies?"

Mitch clapped his hands a few times. "Yes please!" But immediately settled down and met Scott's eyes. "That is.. If that's okay with you, Alpha.."

Scott just stared at him and smiled.

He leaned forward and kissed Mitch's forehead. "That's absolutely fine with me. I need to borrow you for a second, but then you're free to join them."

"Of course, Sir. You.. You're not going to watch with us?" Mitch said hesitantly.

"If you want me to, I can." Scott said with a shrug.

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows, but before he could ask Scott stood from the table and motioned for Mitch to follow.

Kevin stood. "I'll get things ready for you, Omega."

Mitch smiled and then hurried to follow Scott down the hall.

******

Mitch closed the door behind him, but the moment he turned around to face Scott, his eyes were flickering back from red and blue.

Mitch felt his back hit the door before he even knew he was backing up. "S-Sir? Are you okay?"

Scott closed his eyes and ran his hands over his face. "Just.. Give me a second."

Mitch waited, hardly blinking, afraid he'd miss something.

Scott finally took a deep breath and opened his eyes to show the blue color.

Mitch took a small step forward. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine. Sorry. I just.. Started thinking about you doing your Heat alone.. And I feel bad about Avi." Scott mumbled.

Mitch nodded. "But it's over. You two aren't fighting anymore."

"Yes, but I feel awful." Scott replied quickly.

Mitch smiled sympathetically. "There's nothing you can do now. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Scott sighed and grabbed one of Mitch's hands. "There's one thing. Can you please.. Can you show me your eyes for a second?"

Mitch nodded. "I um.. I hate to ask.. But you have to do something to get them to change.."

"Something like what?"

Mitch shifted his weight awkwardly. "Like how your eyes change when you get angry, possessive or when you and I are doing something.. Mine change when you go all Alpha, and stuff like that.."

"So you want me to command you to do something?" Scott asked.

"Something like that."

Scott squinted at him, but thought up a command anyway. All he had to do was growl, "Omega."

And the moment he did, Mitch's eyes flashed to blue.

Scott smiled and stared at them for a brief second, before kissing Mitch's lips.

Mitch's eyes changed back to brown and he giggled as Scott pulled away. "What was that for?"

"You're just so damn beautiful.. And you're all mine." Scott said with a large smile.