Chapter 128

(A/N)

Okay but let me just say I went INNNN on this chapter.

I accidentally added 600 more words than usual..

It's somebody's birthday somewhere, I guess.

HAPPY CHA CHA CHAPPY

*******

Scott and Avi sat next to each other at the meeting, not talking very much.

The meeting was mostly Travis respecting all the Alphas that had fallen during the attack on The Counsel.

A few packs were devastated with the loss of an Alpha.

The meeting only lasted about an hour, as only a few Alphas had been killed.

As soon as it was over, Avi stood quickly.

Scott followed him out of the building, but stopped right in front of the door.

Ever have that feeling someone is watching you?

Anyone that has seen any scary movie ever knows that if you feel like someone is watching you, they probably are.

Scott stopped and turned to check around him for a second.

Seeing nothing, he continued to follow Avi.

Avi waited a second for Scott to catch up. "What's your problem?"

Scott just shook his head, eyebrows furrowed. "Nothing. I thought someone was.. But it's nothing."

Avi nodded and patted Scott's shoulder briefly. "Just chill out, big guy. You're freaking yourself out."

Scott shook his head and followed Avi to the car.

He stopped again, half way there.

He turned and looked behind him.

Scott felt like he was going crazy.

Finally he sighed, and turned back around.

As soon as he turned towards Avi, he was face to face with a different Alpha.

Scott jumped a little and put a hand over his chest. "Jesus, you almost gave me a heart attack, Sir. Can I help you with something?"

The Alpha smirked. "You don't recognize me?"

Scott searched his brain. "I.. No. I don't. Sorry."

"Let me jog your memory, Cupcake." He said, reaching a hand out towards Scott's lower region.

Scott smacked the hand away and his jaw dropped open. "Nope. I definitely remember you. What do you want from me?"

The Alpha smirked at him. "An Alpha that acts like an Omega... Sexy. I bet the sex is great."

Scott shook his head. "Just leave me alone."

He tried to walk past the Alpha, but he grabbed some of Scott's shirt in his hands. "You haven't ever wondered what it would be like to do it with another Alpha? I bet you'd bottom like a pro."

Scott tried to push himself away. "No. No I haven't. Get away from me."

Avi came running as soon as he saw the interaction take a turn for something worse.

The larger Alpha made a low grab at some of Scott's lower parts, but Avi pulled him away and pushed the Alpha to the ground.

Scott just stood there, mouth opening and closing. "I'm sorry Avi."