Chapter 21

Avi smiled at him before walking to the opposite side of the kitchen to complete whatever he was doing before.

Scott turned the other way to walk out of the kitchen.

As he was walking down the hall, he just barely noticed Mitch dart down the hall in front of him.

Scott was concerned for a second, but he remembered that Mitch knew better than to eavesdrop.

Scott walked into their room, and saw Mitch sitting on their bed with he knees to his chest.

Scott gulped, but walked over nonetheless. "What's wrong, darling?"

Mitch glanced up from where his head had been touching his knees. "I didn't mean to rush you."

"Rush me?"

Mitch nodded and put his head back down. "You should've taken your time. You just Marked me to stop my nightmares. I'm sorry they were bothering you."

Scott sat next to him on the bed, and wrapped his arms around him. "They weren't bothering me. I was going to Mark you anyway, but the nightmares just made up my mind. It's not your fault."

"I'm sorry you can't take it back."

Scott sat quietly for a moment, after Mitch said that.

Scott squeezed him a little tighter. "I wouldn't take it back if I could."

Mitch sniffled a little. "Really?"

Scott nodded. "Really." He let go of Mitch and tipped his head up with one of his fingers.

Mitch met his eyes but kept his arms around his knees.

Scott looked at him, and then glanced at the Mark he'd left on his neck.

His eyes became red as soon as he saw it. "Beautiful."

Mitch tipped his neck to the side so that Scott could see it better. This movement encouraged Scott to lean down and kiss the Mark.

Mitch whined and tried to move his head even more, but Scott pulled back.

Scott then looked Mitch in the eyes with the threatening red color, until Mitch's eyes turned blue.

Scott then leaned in and kissed Mitch's soft lips.

Mitch let out a small moan as Scott cupped his face in his large hands.

Scott ran his tongue along Mitch's front teeth before pulling away.

He left his forehead to rest against Mitch's. Scott quietly whispered, "God, I love you."

Mitch giggled. "I love you too, Alpha."

Scott smiled and pulled his head away completely. "Say that again, but call me 'Scott'."

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "But, Sir.. The rules.."

Mitch's eyes faded back to normal, but Scott left his bright red. "Yes, but I'm telling you to do it."

Mitch nodded. "I love you too, Scott."

Scott hummed. "Sounds kind of strange, doesn't it?"

Mitch giggled and nodded. "It's neat to call you your real name, though."

Scott nodded and climbed off the bed, making Mitch sit on the edge of the bed.

Scott knelt down and put his hands on Mitch's legs to have their eyes at equal length.

Scott smiled at him before speaking. "If I give you a new rule.. Will you be able to keep it apart from Avi's rules? I don't want to get you in trouble again."

Mitch nodded frantically. "Yes, Sir. I can remember whose is whose."

Scott smiled at him. "Okay. New rule. You're allowed to call me Scott only when you're telling me you love me. Only if you want to, you don't have to."

Mitch thought about it, before nodding. "Okay. I can do that for you, Alpha."

Scott smiled, and leaned in to peck his lips again.

******

Mitch suddenly burst out of the room and ran into the living room.

Kevin and Kirstie were watching cartoons while Avi made lunch.

Mitch ran out there, and only stopped when he was in front of the couch.

When both people on the couch were looking at him, Mitch threw his hands up in the air.

"You guys! I got Marked! And Kevin, oh my God, how was your date?!"

*****