Chapter 64

Avi took the Alphas out of his cabin, and gave them to a group of other Alphas around the camp to dispose of however they saw fit.

He just had too much to worry about at home, to be bothered with getting rid of them.

Scott was now laying down in his room, Mitch paranoid about every bruise and scar on Scott's body.

Kevin was sitting on a chair he'd brought in the same room, reading a book.

Kirstin was sitting cross legged on the bed, Avi next to her in a similar position.

Mitch had himself tucked under Scott's good shoulder.

Scott was mostly quiet, besides thanking everyone for keeping him company.

Kirstin had earlier put a band aid on the scar on Avi's forehead, and checked out his bruised hand.

Both Alphas were pretty beaten up.

Kevin finally looked up from his book. "Okay, Alpha Scott. I need to wrap your shoulder with this gauze stuff. And if anything else hurts, tell me now so I can check it out."

Scott nodded and sat up to take his shirt off so it could be wrapped.

Mitch helped him when Scott hissed at the pain in his shoulder.

Scott sat up straight so Kevin could work his magic.

Kevin did it as gently as possible.

Avi put a hand on Scott's leg from where he was sitting next to Mitch who was on Scott's side. "You don't have to be tough anymore. Just tell me the truth. Where does it hurt? Even if it's nothing, it's better to be sure."

Scott nodded. "My head hurts pretty bad. My ankle kind of hurts.. I don't know why.. And my shoulder is killing me. And- Mitchell.."

"Yes, Sir?" Mitch said instantly.

Kevin moved down to Scott's ankle and gave it a look.

Kirstie watched him with fascination.

Scott looked directly at Mitch. "Why.. Why do I smell pain on you..?"

Mitch glanced nervously at Avi, who just raised an eyebrow.

Mitch sighed. "It's not a big deal.. I just didn't want to take any attention from my Alpha's injuries.."

Avi huffed. "Oh, Mitchell. Stop it. Just tell me where it hurts."

Mitch just held out his wrists, which were rubbed raw from the rope.

Avi hissed at the sight. "Ouch.. That looks like it hurts.. You probably just need some lotion."

Mitch took his arms back, but Scott grabbed them with his hand and brought them to his mouth to kiss them. "Just tell me when you're hurt. Don't make me have to sniff it out on you. Okay? All I want is to take care of you."

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

Kirstie squealed all of a sudden. "You two are so adorable!"

Mitch giggled. "Thank you."

Kevin suddenly moved Scott's ankle, and it made Scott bite his lip and throw his head down on the pillow. "What did you do that for?" He grit out through clenched teeth.

Kevin jumped at the loud voice. "Oh. Sorry. That hurt? That's not good. It's probably sprained."

Scott groaned. "Damn it. But I can still walk, right?"

Kevin nodded and walked towards Scott's head. "Of course. And your Alpha strength will make it heal quick. But I need you to be really careful with your shoulder. It's really bad. I don't know what to do about your head.. Maybe you should just relax. You still haven't slept at all today."

Scott nodded. "Neither has Mitch."

Avi climbed off the bed. "Alright, everyone out. We'll talk about this more tomorrow. You two need sleep."

He shooed Kirstie into her room, and Kevin walked out with his book.

Scott laid down, and pulled Mitch under his arm.

Avi stood at the foot of their bed. "Mitchell. You will come and tell me immediately if he tries to walk on that ankle. He is not supposed to do anything. Okay? And if he tries to do something with his shoulder, you'll come get me. Understood?"

Mitch nodded and snuggled into Scott's side. "Yes, Sir."

Scott groaned. "I can't just lay around all day. I refuse to become a lump."

Avi sighed and leaned on the doorway. "Scott. You are injured. If you want to heal, you have to give yourself a rest. And believe me when I say, you deserve a rest. Mitchell will tattle on you if you try to disobey me, so good luck with that. Goodnight, you two."

Scott groaned again when the door closed. "You're going to tell on me? What if I have to get up and pee?"

"I'll get The Alpha to help you."

"You're going to get Avi to help me pee?"

"Yep."

*****

Avi walked back into his room, Kirstin sitting in the middle of the bed.

Avi sat back down on the edge of the bed, not uttering a word.

Kirstie moved and sat right next to him, staring at his hand. "S-Sir? Would you like me to wrap your hand up? It's quite bruised."

Avi looked down at it, and clenched his hand into a fist to test it out.

This caused him to wince, and Kirstie stood in front of him in a panic. "Well don't do that if it hurts!"

Avi froze and met her eyes, before smiling softly. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Don't worry, baby."

Kirstie sighed and her tense shoulders dropped. "I just don't want you making it worse.."

Avi stood up and gently cupped her face with his uninjured hand. "I'm going to be fine. Don't stress, my love."

He slowly leaned in and captured her lips in his own.

When he pulled back seconds later, a huge smile took over Kirstie's face.

Avi just stared at her for a moment, in awe of her beauty. "I love you, Kirstin. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. And I love you too. Very much."

******