Chapter 76

(A/N)

I'm glad y'all liked that last chapter because I was pretty proud of it, but wasn't sure if you guys would be as excited.

AND LITERALLY.

I LIVE FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

Y'ALL ARE JUST SO FUNNY AND THOUGHTFUL I JUST CAN'T.

Reading through those comments is like the highlight of my day.

Love y'alls :)

*******

The two had been out of the shower for about a half hour, when Kevin came in to wrap Scott's arm up.

Scott had been too lazy to put a shirt on, so it was easier than last time.

Scott was sat on the edge of the bed while Mitch dried/styled his hair (he said it was fun and Scott really didn't mind), while Kevin stood beside him wrapping his shoulder and the bite mark.

Kevin was almost done when he finally spoke. "Swelling has gone down. It's not such a bad color anymore, although it probably hurts pretty bad."

Scott nodded and continued staring at the floor.

Mitch finished Scott's hair and put his things away before sitting down next to Scott.

Mitch had put on some jeans and a shirt earlier, while Scott had only put on jeans.

Kevin then looked at the bite on Scott's arm. "This just needs to be wrapped so it doesn't get infected. And I'm holding Kirstin and Avi in the living room, because I'm determined to make this work, so if you'll join us please."

Mitch frowned at him. "But what if.."

Kevin smiled at him. "There will be no more physical fighting, don't worry."

Scott nodded. "I second that."

Mitch stood up and followed Kevin out the door, Scott slowly lagging behind.

When they reached the living room, Scott sat at the complete opposite end of the couch as Avi was, and both Omegas sat in the middle.

Kevin stood in front of them quietly for a moment before speaking. "I think we figured everything out. Except for whatever is going on between you two." He said pointing to Avi and Scott.

Avi just turned and glared at Scott.

Kevin rolled his eyes. "What's the deal, you guys? I don't understand."

Scott glared right back. "Maybe it's because that son of a-"

Mitch jumped up. "He's jealous!"

Kevin stared at him. "What do you mean? Scott is?"

Mitch refused to look at Scott because he could only imagine how betrayed he must look. "Scott.. Is jealous.. Because he thinks that he's powerless.. He..He thinks that it's unfair that he's Marked me, taken responsibility for me, loved me.. But Avi still has more control over me. He's secretly afraid that eventually Avi will have so much power over him that Avi will take me away from him. That's the truth."

Everyone just stared at him.

Avi leaned forward and looked at Scott. "Scott? Is that.."

Scott refused to look at him. He just grit his teeth and looked away.

Kirstin suddenly raised her hand. "Avi gets mad at Scott because Avi thinks he isn't good enough... Because Scott is becoming so powerful. Scott is starting to lift more, starting to discipline more, and starting to fill out as lead Alpha potential. And Avi.. Is threatened by it. So the only way for him to be around Scott, is for him to try and squash down any confidence Scott has."