Chapter 13

Scott carefully followed Avi down the hall, although Avi walked out with a lot of confidence.

The Inspector stood up and held a hand out.

Avi shook it and smiled. "Welcome to our home! In case you didn't remember, this is my second in command, Scott."

The old man glanced over and looked him up and down. "Oh. Yeahh.. We've met. Scott? Are you a Beta?"

Scott laughed awkwardly. "Actually, Sir. I am an Alpha."

The man scoffed. "I don't believe you."

Scott opened his mouth, and then closed it again. He looked at Avi hopefully.

Avi chuckled. "I can assure you that this is an Alpha."

The Inspector raised an eyebrow. "Really? Prove it. Where are the Alpha eyes?"

Scott raised an eyebrow.

Easy.

Scott blinked a few times, and then looked at the Pack Inspector with glowing red eyes.

The Inspector laughed. "Impressive. You obviously have an Omega. Avi does as well, yes? Bring them out here."

Avi nodded. "Would you like to see our Beta too?"

"I've already met Kevin. A wonderful young man. I just hope your Omegas can keep up."

Avi swallowed and chuckled nervously.

"I'll retrieve them." Scott said, already walking down the hall.

Scott opened the door slowly. "Psst. Mitchie. Bring Kirstin. He wants to see you."

Mitch peeked through the door, holding Kirsten's wrist.

"Is it safe, Sir? I.. I'm afraid." Mitch admitted quietly, Kirstie nodding behind him.

Scott hushed him gently. "Hey. You two are fine. You two are some of the best Omega's these inspections have ever seen. I would never let anything happen to you. You know that. And Kirstin? You know that your Alpha would protect you against all odds. So just behave, and there will be no problem."

Kirstie and Mitch both nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Scott nodded and smiled. "Pretty smiles, everyone."

Mitch giggled and followed him with Kirstie close behind.

Kirstin and Mitch stood in the middle of the living room with their hands behind their backs, while The Inspector circled around them.

"Hmm." He mumbled.

Scott noticed that Avi looked nervous.

Then he noticed that Mitch was shaking in his spot.

Scott tilted his head.

Huh.

The Pack Inspector stood in front of Mitch, and roughly pulled his head up to make eye contact.

"Eyes." He growled.

Mitch nodded and closed his eyes. "Of course, Sir."

He then looked back up and let his blue eyes express themselves.

The Inspector squinted at the color. "Hmm."

He walked to Kirstie and did the same to her.

"Yes, Alpha."

The old man let his eyes widen when he saw the beautiful blue. "Lovely. Astonishingly beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir."

He nodded at her, and looked at Avi. "I like this one. She can go."

Mitch smiled sadly at Scott, while Kirstin walked down the hall obediently.

Scott smiled right back, to try to make him feel better.

The judgmental man walked back over to Mitch.

He slowly lifted Mitch's shirt to take a look.

That caused Mitch to freak out even more. He started to breathe deeper, which made his stomach appear erratic.

"Oh? What's this? This Omega is uncomfortable with his body." The man says rudely.

Avi cleared his throat. "Actually, I'm not sure about that."

"So he's over confident about himself? Someone should tell him the truth about it." The Inspector says.

Scott wants to shout at him, but he bites his tongue and hopes Avi will take care of it.

Avi starts to get concerned. "Of course. I'll take care of it later."

The man nods and drops Mitch's shirt back down.

Mitch shivers at the brush of the man's fingers on his lower stomach.

The Inspector notices, and raises a suggestive eyebrow. "You like that, Omega?" He whispers seductively.

Mitch shakes his head. "No, Sir."

The Pack Inspector chuckled lowly. "Oh. I understand. You don't want to your Alpha's to see."

Mitch shook his head, and his eyes widen in fear. "No, Sir. I belong to an Alpha. I can't do this, I'm sorry."

The tall man leaned over and sniffed Mitch's neck. "There's no Mark here. You're allowed to lie in this Pack?"

Mitch quickly shook his head. "Oh! No, never. I'm never allowed to lie. I wasn't lying, Sir."

The Inspector laughed, and glanced at Scott before turning back around and glaring at Mitch with dark red eyes. "Listen, Omega. If you do this with me, I'll be sure to give this pack an amazing review."

Mitch shivered and tried his best to push him away.

The man tugged on Mitch's belt loops to pull Mitch's waist into his own.

Mitch squeaked. "Please don't, Sir. This Pack deserves a good review because we have two amazing leaders, and three extraordinary followers. Not because-"

"Come on, baby. Just let me ask your Alphas, and we'll take care of this." The Inspector suggested with a smirk.

He turned to ask Avi, but Avi's eyes were red and he was practically fuming. "Get your hands off of that Omega this instant."

The Inspector stepped back uncertainly.

Scott stepped forward. "Mitchell. Go." He growled.

Mitch turned around and scurried off, but not before The Pack Inspector snuck a hand around to hit Mitch's butt.

Mitch yelped and covered his rear with his hands, then ran down the hall to Kirstie's room.

Scott's eyes flashed red when this happened. "Get. Out."

The Inspector looked offended, and then laughed. "Quite an Alpha you have here-"

"He said to get out." Avi defended.

The tall man tilted his head at them, before scoffing and heading for the front door. "Your loss."

Scott shrugged and pushed him closer to the door.

When he was outside the door, the man turned around and held a hand up. "Hey. Let me know if that Omega ever wants to have some fun. His body is absolutely delicio-"

Scott slammed the door, and his breathing quickened.

"Son of a bitch." He grumbled.