Chapter 181

(A/N)

So, I was in a bad mood when I wrote most of this.

So it's really fluffy because I was trying to cheer myself up haha.

Anyhow, a FULL chapter of Scömìche fluff.

And the next chapter will be solid everyone else.

JUST TO KEEP YOU AT A BALANCED DIET OF FLUFF.

Woop.

Here goes nothing

********

Scott opened the door to their bedroom for Mitch to walk through.

Mitch smiled at him, and then went to grab himself some boxers to change into.

Scott did the same, and changed in front of Mitch without a second thought.

He glanced over at Mitch, and noticed Mitch staring at him. "What? Did I put them on backwards or something?"

Mitch blushed profusely and looked away. "N-no. Sorry."

Scott grabbed Mitch's waist and pulled Mitch's slim body into his own. "Don't stutter, Sweetpea. And don't apologize. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Mitch avoided his eyes and looked down at Scott's chest. "No reason.. I just.. I t-think you're r-r-r..." Mitch trailed off, not able to form the words.

Scott hugged him really close, setting his chin on the top of Mitch's head. "Shh, shh.. It's okay, Pumpkin. I didn't mean to make you say it."

Mitch shook his head and pulled back just enough to look Scott in the eyes. "I.. I mean. I was staring at you... Because I think you're beautiful." He blushed again and looked down.

Scott 'aww'ed and then hugged Mitch again. "Thank you, Sweetie. Why was that so hard to say?" He asked gently.

Mitch pulled back and met his eyes again. "I don't know.. I just thought you were going to.. I don't know."

Scott moved away and smiled. "You're so cute. Adorable. Change your pants and then we can go to sleep."

Mitch nodded and stared at the boxers in his hands, before glancing back at Scott.

Scott laid down in the bed, under the covers. He turned and looked at Mitch, still nervously looking at the boxers in his hands.

Scott sighed and leaned on his elbow to look at Mitch. "Honey, you can change in the bathroom if you're uncomfortable."

"No.. I want to be able to change in front of you.. It's not a big deal. I don't know why I'm making it one.."

Scott sat up then. "You don't have to. Just go change in the bathroom until you're ready to change in front of me again. I know Jamie coming back kind of screwed things up.. But I don't mind. Take your time."

Mitch whined. "But.. I want to.."

"But don't force yourself. It isn't a big deal, baby. What if I promise not to look?"

Mitch turned and nodded quickly. "Okay. Promise."

Scott laid back down and pulled the covers up over his head. "I promise not to look."