Chapter 158

(A/N)

Okay so.. First, I was late because I slept until 5:20.

Then my WiFi was down for a good ten minutes.
AND FINALLY, I guess Wattpad was fixing something, so the server wasn't working.

So here we are, an hour and a half late.

AND I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY.

SO, to make up for it.

I WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOOP.

WANT A DOUBLE?

HAVE A DOUBLE.

But ask nicely.

HA I'M JUST JOKING Y'ALL I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE IN A LIL WHILE.

Here is a calm chapter for you. Kind of upsetting to some, but calm nonetheless. ^-^
*******

After a long day of just relaxing, everyone had a very restless sleep.

Alex laid in bed for almost two solid hours, before Travis could finally relax him enough to get him to sleep.

Kevin couldn't get his brain to stop thinking long enough to let him fall asleep.

Todrick tried to talk him out of it, but he was a nervous wreck himself.

After a long hour of tossing and turning, both Betas eventually got to sleep.

Kirstie fell asleep easily, but Avi didn't think he would ever sleep that night.

Lastly, Scott had just massaged every part of Mitch's back that he could reach, until the Omega fell asleep.

Scott was quick to sleep after that.

But sometime in the middle of the night, Mitch started whining.

Avi, still awake, tried to push on his shoulders to wake the poor boy up.

Mitch actually started crying in his sleep.

In a panic, Avi sat up and pushed on Scott's shoulders.

Avi rolled his eyes when Scott didn't wake either. He sighed, and just smacked Scott's face. "Hey, Stupid. Wake up."

Scott jumped. "What the Hell, Avi?"

Mitch sat up straight then, taking a deep breath.

Avi looked at Scott and gestured towards Mitch. "He was having a nightmare."

Scott rubbed one of his eyes tiredly, and opened his other arm towards Mitch. "Come here, Sweetheart."

Mitch laid back and set his head on Scott's chest.

"Want to talk about it? It was about your other pack wasn't it?" Scott asked.

Mitch nodded and wiped one of his eyes, still filled with tears. "Yes, Sir."

Scott ran his hand up and down Mitch's back. "I'm sorry, baby. Want to tell me about it?"

"No.. Are you going to make me?" Mitch asked quietly.

"I won't. If you don't want to, that's fine."

Mitch snuggled a little closer to his Alpha. "P-please don't let them h-hurt me..."