Chapter 58

Mitch skipped over to the scale by the wall.

When he turned he saw Scott standing next to Avi in front of him.

Avi was pointing at something on the paper and showing it to Scott.

Scott nodded and then they both looked at Mitch expectantly.

But Mitch was too embarrassed to stand on the scale.

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

Mitch looked at the scale and then looked back at the two Alphas. "I-I.. Do you have to watch me do this, Sir?" He asked directly to Scott.

Scott looked offended for a second. "I'm going to see the numbers either way. Why are you afraid for me to see how much you weigh? You're tiny. I know it. You know it. They all know it."

Mitch sighed and looked at him with desperation.

Avi raised an eyebrow at them.

Scott noticed and looked at Mitch with wide eyes. "Mitchell. Get on that scale right now. I'm your Alpha, and I told you to do it. So you'll do it."

Mitch nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Mitch jumped on the scale, and refused to look at the number.

Avi didn't smile at him like he did with Kirstin though.

He just scribbled something down.

Scott didn't smile either.

Mitch got off the scale quickly. "Sir.. W-What's wrong?"

Scott smiled, but Mitch knew it was forced. "You got taller, love."

Mitch sat back down on the couch, and it appears Kevin didn't know either.

Kevin just lifted his hands up and shook them for Mitch. "Yay for getting taller!"

Mitch tried to smile at him, but he couldn't. He was too worried.

Kevin's smile dropped. "What's wrong?"

Mitch just shook his head.

Kevin put an arm over Mitch's shoulders and Mitch leaned into the touch.

Avi flipped to the last paper. "Scott. I just have to do some strength tests. For starters, Mitchell come here."

Mitch hesitantly got up and walked over to Avi.

Avi read something on the paper and then pointed at the ground. "Okay.. So last year you could do ten push ups with one freaking arm.. That's how much I under estimated your strength. So this year I need you to do push ups with Mitch on your back. And if it's too easy, you'll do it with one arm."

Scott shrugged and got down on the ground.

He looked up at Mitch. "Take a seat, darling."

Mitch sat Indian style on Scott's back, and held Scott's t-shirt in his hands.

Scott did an experimental push up, and then looked up at Avi. "Definitely too easy. I can barely even feel him back there. It's like doing a push up with a pillow on your back."

Avi laughed. "Okay then. Try with one arm. Hold on up there, Mitchell."

Mitch held Scott's t-shirt tighter.

Scott put an arm behind his back, and Mitch decided to hold on to that instead.

Scott held one of Mitch's hands while he did one of his push ups.

He looked back up at Avi. "I have to do ten? You know I'm stronger than this."

Avi nodded. "I know, Muscles. But we have to do this, so just do it."