Chapter 106

(A/N)

I don't know what exactly requires a trigger warning..

But I must say.

Shit goes DOWN, in this chapter.

I think blood is mentioned like three-ish times...

So like.. Violence warning? It's not very detailed, as I lack those skills.

But I tried. And violence is violence, so there's your warning.

THAT IS ALL.

YOU READY FO' DIS?!

********

Scott snarled at him as The First traced his greedy hands down Mitch's jawline.

Mitch whimpered and looked at Scott with desperate eyes.

The First Alpha stared at Scott too. "What is it you're so afraid of? You think I'm going to hurt him? Or are you afraid I'm going to rape him? Both? That he'll leave you? What is it?"

Scott felt Avi come up beside him and Avi began to speak. "That is not your Omega. You can't do that to an Alpha and his Omega. Do you realize how much respect you're losing, doing this? Do you even know what you're doing? Controlling people to doing what you want is not going to get you anywhere. Believe me, I know."

The First shrugged. "Don't care. If I want it, I take it. If I take it, I have it. End of story. Are you going to try to stand in my way?"

Avi was working on an answer, when a feral growl ripped its way through Scott's throat.

Scott watched with dangerous eyes as The First traced Mitch's thigh with a few of his fingers.

He smirked as he noticed Scott's discomfort, and ran his hand up the inside of Mitch's thigh.

He used his other hand to hold Mitch's arms behind his back to keep them out of the way.

Scott started walking, but the other Über Alpha put his arm out to stop all Scott's movement.

The First Alpha tugged roughly on Mitch's hair to expose more of his neck.

Mitch squeaked at the harsh tug, tears springing to his eyes and Scott tried again to walk past the Über.

The First was staring at Mitch's Mark Spot. "Interesting.."

He held Mitch's head in that uncomfortable position for what seemed like forever.

Avi tried to approach them then, but The Über simply moved in front of him.

Scott took that as his opportunity to run up to the chair, and smacked The First's hand away from his Omega.

The First Alpha chuckled and stood in front of Scott, keeping Mitch behind him with a bruising grip on his forearm.

Avi smirked at the Über, and backed up to open the door to the stairs.

He looked down the stairwell and met tons of bright red eyes.

He smiled and shouted down at them. "Destroy it all. Kill every Counsel Alpha you see. Happy hunting."

When he turned, the Über was snarling at him.

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Hit me with your best shot, big boy."

The Über grabbed Avi's shirt and threw him against a wall in the room.

Scott briefly glanced at him, before snarling at The First Alpha. "I can't believe how much I'm going to kill you for touching my Omega. You couldn't even imagine."