Chapter 15

(A/N)

Kind of a filler chapter, sorry.

But IT'S LEADING UP TO SOMETHING, I PROMISE.

YAY.

Love you guys!

******

As soon as Mitch walked out of his bedroom, Kirstie almost knocked him off his feet with a huge hug.

Mitch stumbled, but regained his footing nonetheless.

Kirstie hugged him tighter. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. That guy freaked me out a bit is all." Mitch laughed and Kirstie pulled away, unconvinced.

"He would have scared me too. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, Kirst. I'm fine."

Kirstie nodded, and then turned away. "Avi wants to see us all in the living room."

Mitch followed her down the hall, and saw the other two sitting on the couch while Avi stood before them.

Avi saw them and clapped once. "Good. Good. Lets get this started."

Mitch nodded and went to sit by Scott. He was halfway seated, but Scott suddenly pulled him into his lap.

Mitch squeaked, but covered his mouth and apologized.

Avi laughed. "It's quite alright. Anyways.. I called you all in, because I just want you to know that I've taken care of whatever just happened with the inspector. And with Mitch. And Scott, I guess."

Scott nodded, and kissed Mitch's temple.

Kevin noticed the interaction and smiled, while Avi continued.

"I've requested a new Pack Inspector, and the old one has been fired. We'll meet the new one sometime this week. Everyone clear? Questions?" Avi completed.

Kirstie raised her hand slowly. "Um. Sir? Why did he act like that?"

Avi locked his fingers in front of him. "We actually don't know. He claims he was acting out because the Omega was near Heat, but neither of you are scheduled for your Heats for another few months."

Kirstie nodded. "That's right. I think I'm two months away, and Mitchie is.. What? Three months?"

Mitch nodded, and blushed when Scott licked his lips at the thought of Mitch in Heat.

A Heat is a thing an Omega goes through every four to six months.

They become unable to do anything but sex.

Now, I know how slutty this might sound.

But it is just a reminder for the Omega, that their Alpha is there to take care of them whenever they need it.

Also that their Alpha is of complete dominance, and the Omega would be lost without them.

And finally, it is the perfect opportunity to Mark an Omega, and/or impregnate them.

These Heats last about a week, depending on how well the Omega's needs are cared for.

An odd thing, but a way of nature that has to happen in any successful relationship.

Mitch squirmed under Scott's desperate gaze. Scott couldn't wait to see Mitch in Heat.

Mitch was aware of this.

Avi nodded at the two Omegas. "Perfect. So it couldn't have been a Heat. The guy was just an ass I guess. Nothing else to it. Any further questions?"

Both Mitch and Kirstin said in unison, "No, sir."

Avi nodded again. "Alright. You're free to go."

Kevin suddenly cleared his throat. "E-Excuse me? Um. Avi I need to ask you something, and I figure it might as well be in front of everyone else. Keep them in the loop and whatnot."

Avi nodded as permission for him to continue, and Kevin took a deep breath before looking at all the people sitting on the couch.

"So.. Guys.. That Beta I was talking about?" He began.

Mitch instantly perked up at the news.

Kevin rubbed his hand on the back of his neck. "So. I. Um. She would like me to come over for dinner sometime soon. Would.. I be allowed to do that?"

Avi shrugged. "Yes, of course. That sounds exciting, Kev."

Mitch made a noise in his throat. A whine, almost. "So I don't get to meet her?"

Kevin laughed. "No, of course you'll get to meet her. Well.. If things go well at this dinner."

Scott rubbed Mitch's back, before contributing to the conversation. "They're going to go very well. You're very likable, I'm sure her family will love you."

Kevin smiled wide. "Aw, that's nice. Thank you, Scott. And Mitch, I'll make sure to mention you. She'll love you for sure."

Mitch beamed. "Yay! Hear that, Alpha? Someone likes me."

Scott chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I like you. That doesn't count?"

Mitch stuck out his bottom lip. "No. Because you love me. That's something else."

Scott nodded in agreement. "Something else indeed."

*****