Chapter 116

When everyone was awake, and had eaten breakfast, Avi had them line up again so that they could work on more Omega things.

Kevin continued reading from the book. "Let's see.. Oh.. Um. Alpha? This first question is on.. Um. A sort of sexual thing.. Do you still want me to read it?"

Avi shrugged. "Let's just read it, and if it's too explicit we won't do it."

Kevin nodded and started reading. "Okay.. True or False? Omegas are allowed to kiss their Alphas without permission?"

Both Kirstin and Mitch said, "false."

Scott, however, looked confused. "What? Yes they can."

Kevin looked up from the book. "No, actually. They can't. You gave Mitch permission to do that a long time ago. But the original rule still exists in his mind."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows but nodded. "Okay.."

Kevin smiled and then scanned down the page. "Moving on.. Next is um. There are a couple of examples here, if you want to test them out, Sir."

Avi took the book from him, and smiled at the questions. "Okay.. Kirstin. What is the correct response to an Alpha when he/she asks you to do a household chore?"

Kirstie thought for a short second. "Yes, of course, Alpha. Or.. Um. Based on your rules.. Yes, Sir."

Avi nodded. "Good girl. And Mitchell? How are you supposed to respond to criticism?"

Mitch shifted awkwardly. "Um. I'm sorry, Sir.. You mean in general, or based on my Alpha's rules? Or your rules?"

Avi shrugged. "Why not give me all three?"

Kirstin gave Mitch a sympathetic smile. She'd almost completely forgotten that Mitch was expected to know three completely different sets of rules.

Four, if you count the rules of the house he used to live in.

Kirstie had only ever been expected to know two sets of rules, which was difficult enough.

She couldn't imagine having to know four.

Mitch's eyes widened. "Oh! Oh, of course. I'm sorry.. Based on Omega rules, the response is to thank the Alpha, and agree with the comment he/she made. Based on your rules, I'm just supposed to thank you and then fix it. And finally, based on my Alpha's rules.. Well.."

He thought for a moment, before his eyes started welling up with tears. "I'm sorry, I'm so pathetic, I can't remember.."

Scott flipped towards him, a little confused. "Hey now. You're not pathetic. Don't talk like that."

"Yes, Sir.. I'm sorry."

Kevin snapped his fingers once. "That's the response, Mitchie! You knew it all along. Scott just doesn't criticize you a lot, I'm sure."

Scott shrugged. "Well, there's nothing to criticize."

Mitch smiled a little at that.

Avi moved his hand down the page and then came up in front of Scott. "Last question, Scott. When is the correct time to request a punishment?"

"Request? What Omega in their right mind would ask to be punished?" Scott asked in disbelief.

Avi looked to Mitch for an answer.

Mitch bowed his head. "If you know you did something wrong, better to fess up and take that punishment. Because if your Alpha finds out on his own, and he knows that you knew about it, he doesn't have to respect the Omega's Reds during his punishment."

Scott furrowed his eyebrows again. "Reds? The things we talked about with The Inspector?"

Mitch nodded, eyes to the floor.

Scott looked at Avi then. "What? That's ridiculous. Alphas must always respect an Omega's Reds. That's the whole point of the Reds!"

Kevin smiled sadly at him. "Both Alphas of this pack changed that rule with that Omegas. But the original rule is unchanged. That's how they were taught."

Scott stared at Mitch, who still refused to meet his eyes. "You didn't think I would actually enforce that? I would never ever hurt you."

Mitch kept his head down. "I know.. But I didn't have a reasonable Alpha before. Remember? I had to learn the rough set of rules."

Scott put an arm around him. "Mitchie.. I'm sorry about that.. I wish I could've been there in your old pack. Would've set some of them straight."

Mitch smiled and looked up at him. "Thank you.."

Avi closed the book and handed it to Kevin. "Okay, you two. Number one, Mitchell I don't ever want to see you talking to an Alpha without looking him in the eye, again. Understand? Never again. You're better than that."

Mitch nodded. "Yes, of course, Sir. I'm sorry."

Avi gave him a curt nod. "And Scott. No touching, remember? He's mine until bedtime."

Scott rolled his eyes and moved his arm. "I hate this. I want you to know that."

Avi kept a straight face. "Don't roll your eyes at me, Omega."

Scott leaned down to whisper in Mitch's ear. "What's the response to that again..?"

Mitch giggled and cupped a hand around his mouth as he whispered in Scott's ear. "Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry."

Scott nodded and smiled at Avi. "Yes, Sir. I'm very sorry."

Avi shook his head fondly. "You're impossible. Okay, well. I guess that makes Mitchell your personal Omega trainer, doesn't it? Think you can handle it, Mitchell? He's quite a handful."

Mitch giggled. "Yes, Sir. I can handle it."

******

Kevin was now re-reading the Omega book in his room, searching for more things to teach Scott.

Avi stood in front of Scott, Kirstie and Mitch in the living room.

Mitch was knelt on the ground, trying to show Scott the Omega position.

Scott thought it was quite uncomfortable, and honestly? His body didn't bend that way.

Kirstie giggled as Scott's large limbs refused to do what they were told.

Avi rolled his eyes. "Question. Kirstin. Why do we enforce that Omegas know this position?"

She didn't even blink. "So that Omegas can fully express their submission to their Alphas."

Avi smiled. "Correct. Good girl.. You look very uncomfortable, Scott."

Scott squinted at him. "Well you try kneeling on the ground with six feet of a body. Like the Devil's yoga.." He grumbled.

Kirstie's eyes widened as she looked at Scott. "No, Sir. Bad Omega. You say, 'yes, Sir. I'm very uncomfortable.' Then he can take care of you. But if you sass him, you're going to get a punishment."

Avi smiled proudly at her. "Good girl, Kirstin. Very good."

Mitch just stared at Scott expectantly, still knelt beside him.

Scott sighed, and gave in. "Yes, Alpha. I'm very uncomfortable. Thank you for your concern."

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Not bad. Go ahead and get up off the floor."

Scott stood and stretched out a little bit. "That is not my favorite thing ever, I must say."

Mitch giggled and stood. "It's not supposed to be."

Scott smirked, put a hand on Mitch's shoulder, and then leaned down to whisper in his ear, "no wonder you're so flexible."

Mitch's eyes widened and Avi yanked Scott's arm to pull him away from Mitch. "No, Scott. No sexual innuendos. Mitchell is still somewhat innocent, and I'd like to keep it that way."

Scott smirked again. "He's heard worse."

"Scott Richard Hoying."

*******