Chapter 60

Scott was holding Mitch's paper in his hand. "We have to be quiet though, okay? Avi was literally in his boxers ready for bed when he handed this to me. Everyone else is asleep."

Mitch smiled. "I understand, Sir."

Scott started to read the paper. "Okay. Lift up your shirt, Mitchie."

Mitch did as told, and Scott looked at his flat little tummy and nodded.

Mitch dropped his shirt. "What does the paper say?"

Scott laughed a little. "Avi just wrote that you have a flat stomach, visible ribs and protruding hip bones. That's all true."

Mitch shrugs. "I know."

Mitch was only wearing a long t-shirt for bed, so Scott didn't have to tell him to take his pants off.

Scott hummed as he read. "Alright.. I need you to show me the muscle in your arms."

"Oh I remember this. These are my guns... Or at least that's what Avi said." Mitch said flexing his arm as much as he could.

Scott just smirked. "Avi said 'as little muscle as he had last year.'"

Mitch giggled. "Not all of us can lift 200 pounds."

Scott smiled again. "Okay moving on. Stand on your toes."

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows. "Why..?"

"So I can see your thigh muscle, as well as your calf muscle." Scott evaluated.

Mitch nodded and did as told.

Scott bent down to look at Mitch's legs. "God, you're so skinny." He mumbled quietly.

Mitch fell flat on his feet. "I'm sorry."

Scott stood up straight again. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"But you were thinking it. Is my skinniness.. Unattractive?" Mitch asked suddenly.

Scott shook his head. "No, darling. I was just thinking. You're positively gorgeous."

Mitch let a small smile take over his face. "Thank you. What's.. Um. What's next?"

Scott explained the next one as Mitch doing a push up so Scott could see shoulder/back muscles.

Mitch did as best as he could, but push ups are hard, okay?

Scott sighed in relief. "Thank God. You do have some muscle somewhere."

Mitch gasped and stood up. "I have back muscles? YAY!"

Scott laughed but held a finger to Mitch's lips. "Remember what I told you."

Mitch covered his mouth with his hands. "Right. Sorry. My turn! Gimme, gimme."

Scott handed Mitch the paper, and began undressing down to his boxers. "Alright, hit me with it."

They started with his strong stomach, and then his arms.

Then Mitch had Scott stand on his toes.

Mitch gasped and wrapped a hand around as much as he could reach of Scott's thigh. "Holy crap.. How are you even real..?" He mumbled.

Scott laughed and stood back on flat feet.

Mitch stood up straight. "I can't even believe.. Okay. Whatever. Moving on. Ooh. Now I get to see you do a push up."

Scott rolled his eyes and got on the ground.

He did a push up and held it half way down.

He just held it there so Mitch could take a good look. "Well?" Scott asked.

He just heard a sharp intake of breath and a, "My Lord, you're attractive."

Scott laughed and stood back up. "Why, thank you."

Mitch just stared at him and shook his head in disbelief. "How..?"

Scott shrugged. "Doesn't matter. It's all for you, Sweetheart."

Mitch grabbed one of Scott's hands. "What do you mean?"

"Gotta be strong to protect you, baby. Besides, most Alphas body's are built this way naturally." Scott explained.

Mitch's eyes roamed up and down Scott's body before he reached out a hand, and then pulled it back quickly.

Scott grabbed his hand and pulled him closer. Scott placed Mitch's tiny hand on his stomach. "You don't have to be afraid. I won't infect you or anything."

"Well Avi always said I shouldn't touch Alphas without their permission. And if you bump into them accidentally, you should apologize as much as possible." Mitch said.

Scott frowned and shook his head. He took Mitch's other hand and placed it on his stomach as well. "Okay well my rule is this. Touch me whenever you want. I really don't mind. Watch this."

Scott flexed his stomach, and watched Mitch's face light up. "That's so weird.."

Scott laughed and relaxed his muscles. "You're so cute."

Mitch smiled. "Thank you."

Scott smiled right back. "Any other muscles you'd like to see?"

Mitch missed the hint, unfortunately, and flipped the paper a few times. "Nope. I think that's it."

Scott just rolled his eyes and smiled. "Now.. We just have to figure out how to slip this back into Avi's room without waking him up.."

******