Chapter 159

(A/N)

So... Here's a double shot of TAATO. (Too lazy to type it all out ha)

WARNING WARNING WARNING

IF YOU ARE PART OF THE PTX PROTECTION PACK (I think that's what y'all were calling it (; )

PLEASE TAKE THREE DEEP BREATHS BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE

As I've had to say time and time again,

SHIT
GOES
DOWWWWWWWWN.

Please don't hurt me xD

Best of luck. :*

*******

Alex walked into the kitchen, but his greeting was interrupted when a little bit of soap flew his way.

He watched it hit the ground and then looked up slowly. "Um. Whatcha doin'?"

Kevin covered his mouth with a hand, but Todrick just started cracking up.

Kevin looked over at him, all covered in soap, and then he was laughing too.

Alex just stood there, hoping someone would give him some kind of explanation.

But then, as he watched them double over in laughter, he too started laughing.

*******

There was a loud knock at the door, and it went unheard in the busy house.

Kirstin tapped on Avi's thigh, seeing as he had fallen asleep. "Alpha? Um. I'm sorry to bug you.. There's someone at the door."

Avi grumbled back without opening his eyes. "Kevin'll get it..."

There was another knock, louder this time.

Kirstie tried to move out from under Avi's sleeping body. "I'm so sorry.. I don't think Kevin can hear it."

Avi stood up slowly. "No. No it's fine. I've... I got it."

He sleepily walked towards the door, rubbing one of his eyes.

He peeked into the kitchen. "What the Hell.. Um. Kev, there's someone at the door."

Kevin wiped some of the soap off his face. "I'm sorry, I'll get right on that."

He dashed past Avi and ran to the door.

Todrick waved at Avi after Kevin had gone.

Avi pointed a finger at Todrick's soapy clothes. "So uh. Should I just pretend I didn't see anything?"

Todrick laughed. "I guess if--"

"Alpha!" Kevin called all of a sudden.

Avi instantly turned at the urgency in Kevin's voice.

He quickly walked to the front door, and slammed it shut as soon as he saw who it was.

Avi locked it and turned around to push his back against it, staring at Kevin. "Oh God."

Kevin nodded. "I know. I'll get the other Alphas."

He turned and ran down the hall, then the Alphas outside the door knocked again. "Don't be like that! Those Omegas belong to us!"