Chapter 62

(A/N)

HUGE THANK YOU TO @_Number1Bunni_ FOR MAKING A FLAWLESS COVER ART FOR THIS STORY!!

I LITERALLY LOVE IT AND COULD NOT BE MORE GRATEFUL!

LOVE YOU ALL!

ENJOY :D

*******

Scott had now finished his coffee, and although Mitch had a few sips of it, he was half asleep on Scott's shoulder.

Scott looked at the beautiful face sitting on his shoulder, and sighed.

He couldn't let Mitch fall asleep like this and get a kink in his neck or something.

Scott set his laptop on the side of the couch, and stood gently.

Mitch woke up a little more and met Scott's eyes curiously.

Scott tucked an arm under Mitch's knees and another around his back for support.

He then carried Mitch bridal style to their room. Mitch tiredly mumbled, "is your shift over, Sir?"

"Nope."

Mitch leaned his head against Scott's chest. "Then where are we going?"

"Our room. So you can sleep." Scott said as he carefully pushed the door open with his foot.

He then walked in and set Mitch on the bed.

Mitch shook his head. "But I was going to stay up with you.."

"You're tired. I can do it by myself, baby. Don't worry." Scott said quietly.

Mitch shook his head. "I'm sorry I-"

It was silent for a moment.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "You're sorry.. What?"

Mitch shook his head and sat up straight. "I-I.. Alpha.. I smell something wrong.. Is The Alpha awake?"

Scott shook his head slowly. "What do you mean you smell something wrong? Why would Avi be awake..?"

Mitch stood up and pushed Scott towards the door. "I smell an Alpha. And it's certainly not you."

Scott gripped Mitch's arm tightly. He quickly walked to Avi's room and pulled Mitch in the room after him.

Scott ran to Avi's side and shook his sleeping body.

Avi turned over and grumbled, "there is no fucking way it's my shift yet."

Scott hissed at him. "Get your ass up. Mitch smells another Alpha in the house."

Avi flew out of bed after that.

He walked out of his room, cautiously peeking down the hall.

He turned and pointed at Mitch. "Stay here. Scott, follow me."

Mitch nodded and watched Scott go. "Please be careful." He whispered.

Scott closed the door tightly behind him, and followed close behind Avi as he walked down the hall.

Avi took a deep breath and nodded.

Definitely an Alpha.

Maybe more than one.

Avi turned and looked at Scott, who's eyes had turned a dangerous shade of red.

Avi blinked, and his eyes did the same.

He turned again and walked into the living room as quiet as a mouse.

Avi took a deep breath, and nodded in the direction of the kitchen.

He heard Scott growl quietly.

They both crept towards the kitchen, Avi's hands balling into fists.

Avi ducked in the doorway, and took another sniff.

Smelling nothing, he turned around to raise an eyebrow at Scott.

He turned just in time to see a fist swing at the side of Scott's head.

*****