Chapter 169

(A/N)

Doing a double.

Because why not??

In honor of drunk Scott.

*raises fist in the air*

*******

Travis decided that he didn't want his pack to get in the way of Scott's family meeting the Pentatonix Pack.

Travis had packed up their car with all of his pack's belongings.

Alex had gone around the house giving everyone a hug, sans Scott, who was hiding out in his room.

Todrick gave Mitch a giant hug. "Take care, Mitchie Moo."

"I will, thank you."

Travis had thoroughly thanked Avi for everything he and his pack had done for them.

And on their way out, Avi made them promise to contact Kevin if they heard from Alex's old pack.

To which, Travis had quickly agreed.

After the pack had gone, Kevin returned to his cooking.

Scott's parents had called in advanced, they were now only an hour away.

But their son, had yet to come out of his bedroom.

Mitch tried to walk down the hall, but Avi quickly snagged his arm and pulled him towards the kitchen. "Give him a little while, Peanut."

Mitch frowned, but let himself be dragged into the kitchen. "What if he's crying? All alone?"

"He isn't crying."

"How do you know?"

"Mitchell, don't you think you'd be able to tell if he was crying? You'd have smelled it, and been down the hall in two seconds flat." Avi said lowly.

Kevin was stirring something when they walked in. "Oh, thank you. But I don't really need any help right now."

Mitch saw Kirstin setting the table, and started towards her.

Avi waited for him to be gone, and then walked up to Kevin. "Do you think Scott can pull this off?"

"Of course he can."

Avi shifted his weight a little. "I just mean.. He gets so angry when he talks about them. How can he possibly stay calm looking them right in the face?"

Kevin put a lid on the pasta and turned the stove off. "He won't do anything in front of Mitch. He loves both of our Omegas like nothing else in the world. If anything happens, it will be inside of him. And you're the one he takes his anger out on. So I think that's what you need to be worrying about."

Avi nodded slowly. "You're right. Is he still in his room? He needs to get Mitchell dressed."

Kevin nodded and leaned back to see if Kirstie and Mitch were finished with the table, which they were.

Kevin spoke loud enough for them to hear him. "Omegas. Avi needs you to get ready. That outfit you were excited about, Kit? Put it on now. Mitch, just go talk to Scott."

Both of them instantly disappeared down the hall.

Avi just stared at his Beta. "Jesus, they really respect you."

"Of course they do. You've trained them to be very respectful. To anyone and everyone." Kevin said flatly.

Avi turned then, to walk down the hall and help Kirstin.

Mitch hesitated a few times, before actually knocking. "A-Alpha?"

No answer.

Avi followed Kirstin into their bedroom, watching her excitedly run over to the skirt she had chosen for the day.

Mitch knocked again, this time the door was thrown open.

Mitch flinched, but tried to smile at him. "Hi.."

Scott pulled on his arm so that he would walk into the room, closing the door behind him.

Mitch instantly took in the sight of Scott's red rimmed eyes, and distant expression.

Scott started going through their closet, throwing a pair of jeans at Mitch.

Scott grabbed him a new pair of underwear, some socks, and a belt.

He walked over slowly, and then grabbed onto Mitch's shoulder for balance.

Mitch looked up at him, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm Scott."

Mitch tilted his head, more confused than before. "What's the matter with you? Why do you.. You smell like alcohol.."

Scott leaned down and sniffed his own shirt. "Oh, look at that. Yes I do."

"Have you been drinking? Right before your parents get here?" Mitch asked loudly.

Scott frowned and looked down at the ground. "You're mad at me."

"No I'm not. I'm just.. Confused.. Why would you think drinking before your parents get here, would be a good idea?" Mitch asked again.

Scott hiccuped once, and then giggled. "I don't know. I hate those people."

"I know you do, Sir. But they're going to be here soon, and you can't be sloppy drunk."

"Why not? Fuck them."

Mitch shook his head. "Alpha, we don't have time for this. You need to get changed, and so do I."

"Ooh, I'll help you."

Before Mitch could stop him, Scott had pulled Mitch's shirt over his head and pulled his pants off.

Mitch moved to cover himself, but stopped.

Scott put Mitch's new underwear on and then shook his head. "I think those are mine. It looks too big on you. You're tiny."

"I know I am. Can I have some pants?"

Scott nodded and knelt on the ground to help Mitch step into his jeans.

Then he pulled them up to Mitch's waist and buttoned them. "How are you so small? I wish I was small."

Mitch tried to imagine Scott as small as he is, and then shook his head. "No you don't."

"I'm big. And big means fat. Scottie is fat." Scott mumbled, zipping Mitch's pants and then putting the belt on.

Mitch frowned and looked up at him. "You're not fat. Are you kidding? You're not even the slightest bit fat."

Scott ran one of his hands up Mitch's bare torso. "You're so beautiful.. Look at you."

Mitch blushed a little. "Which shirt do you want me to wear?"

Scott shook his head, staring at Mitch's chest. "I think you should go out like this. You're adorable."

"Alpha, I can't. These are your parents, remember?"

Scott frowned and then turned to grab one of his tank tops. "Here."

Mitch fondly shook his head while Scott slipped it over his head.

Scott then clapped a few times. "Yay! I did it! You're adorable! Lets go!"

Mitch grabbed Scott's wrist to pull him back. "Wait, you have to change too."

Scott frowned, and threw off his shirt, pants and boxers.

Prepared to walk out naked, Mitch clung tighter to his arm. "You really want your parents to see you completely bare?"

Looking back on it, Mitch supposes he said it too loud.

Because before Scott could respond, Avi shouted through the door. "Kinky!"

*******