Shh I'll Take Care Of You 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, masturbation, fingering reader received

JJ wasn't going to be home for another 2 hours and I was horny as fuck. I wanted her attention but I also just...needed her.

Y/n: Hey babyyyyy
JJ: Heyyy :)))
JJ: Are u ok?
Y/n: Mhm
JJ: U sure?"
Y/n: I just miss you :/
JJ: I'll be home in a couple hours baby :)
Y/n: Ok....
JJ: What?
Y/n: Nvm
JJ: Talk to me
JJ: Hello?
JJ: Y/n?

I had put my phone on my nightstand and had put my hand into my shorts. I ran my fingers through my slit and moaned out JJ's name as I imagined her.

I played with my clit and let out loud moans that I would only ever want JJ to hear. I pushed one finger inside of myself and gasped, going at a fast pace. "Hey baby." I opened my eyes and saw JJ.

"Huh?" It came out as a moan and she smirked. I kept pumping in and out until she grabbed my wrist.

"That's my job y/n." She placed a hungry kiss on my lips and pushed me down harshly onto the bed.

"You weren't supposed to be back for 2 hours."

"That doesn't give you the right to touch yourself." She looked into my eyes and I whimpered. "Now you have to deal with the consequences."

"Please JJ...I was so close."

"Shh...I'll take care of you." She kissed me again and tugged on my bottom lip with her teeth. I moaned and she smirked, ripping all of my clothes off of my body in under ten seconds.

"Please JJ!" I reached down to touch myself but she grabbed my wrist and pinned it above my head.

"I said that I would take care of you." She gave me a stern look and I nodded, bucking my hips up to meet hers. "I'm in charge here. Not the other way around, ok baby?" I nodded. "Use your words."

"Yes." I bit my lip and her finger trailed down my stomach to my clit, putting hard pressure on it. "Fuck! JJ!" I bucked my hips up again and she slammed them down, moving so that our faces were inches apart.

"I am in charge here." I nodded and she kissed me roughly. I moaned into the kiss and she inserted her middle and ring finger into me. I moaned against her lips which let her slip her tongue in. I tried my best to not buck my hips up and as soon as I was about to climax she took out her fingers. I whined against her lips but she immediately started playing with my clit.

I let out load continuous moans while she kissed me as I reached my climax. I started to run out of breath but she didn't pull away. I came on her fingers but she still didn't pull away. I was starting to feel lightheaded and I tapped her cheek repeatedly, trying to get her to pull away. She didn't and I moved my head and took a deep breath. "You ok?" I nodded as I took continuous deep breaths like I had just sprinted a mile. "Hey." She grabbed my face gently and made me look at her. "Don't lie to me."

"I'm fine. Just lightheaded."

"Need some water?" I shook my head and then she lied down next to me.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too JJ."