Stop ⚠️

⚠️ MEMORIES OF RAPE ⚠️

JJ kissed me passionately as she pushed me up against the wall. Her hands cupped my face and we were both smiling into the kiss. She hummed and then pulled away for air before kissing me again. "You're so pretty." She mumbled against my lips, her hands trailing down from my cheeks to the side of my neck. One hand was on my arm so that she could kiss my neck and leave a few hickeys on it.

I was fine until her fingers trailed down to the buttons of my jeans and started to undo them. "Jayje." I mumbled, it coming out as a moan. My mind was fuzzy from the sensation of her lips on my neck.

"Hm?" She hummed against my neck, unzipping my jeans. My eyes widened and my body tensed up.

"Stop." I pushed her off of me and she gave me a confused look.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I...nothing." I shook my head.

"Hey, I would never do anything without your consent honey." She touched my face and I flinched away. "Something happened didn't it?" She whispered, delicately touching my face again. I didn't flinch away that time, but I never looked at her. "Honey...can you look at me?" I brought my eyes to hers with a frown. "We don't have to talk about it...but, I do want to know what I did for you to feel like this, because I don't want to do that ever again, ok?" I nodded and she smiled. "You don't have to say it now." She assured me. "Wanna lay down?" I nodded and we sat down next to each other on our bed against the headboard with our sides touching. My head rested on her shoulder and I reached for her hand. "Y/n?" She was about to let go of my hand to stroke my hair but I didn't let her.

"Please don't let go of my hand." She kissed the top of my head.

"I won't."

"Can we just stay like this?"

"Yeah." I felt calmed by this. We had never been super touchy or cuddly but it felt like this was helping.

"Jayje?"

"What is it sweetheart?" I took a deep breath and she smiled. "Do you want to cuddle?" I nodded and she put her arm around my waist, pulling me on top of her. I straddled her and wrapped my arms around her neck. Her hands rubbed my back comfortingly and she kissed my cheek.

We stayed like that for a good fifteen minutes until she spoke again. "Why didn't you ever tell me baby?" She whispered, we had been together for about a year and I had had some things like this happen before but I had disguised it a lot better.

"I didn't want you to know." I pulled away from her for a second and reached for her hand. She used her free hand to trace my jawline with a frown.

"You can tell me anything." She said sadly.

"I know...I just didn't want to talk about it."

"And we don't have to." She assured me. "But let me know when something I do triggers you. Please, because I don't want to ever make you feel like you're not safe."

"Usually you ask before you do things, and you didn't this time. So...can you always ask first? It just reminds me of how I never had a choice." I said, never looking into her eyes.

"Of course." She squeezed my hand and I nodded, putting my head back on her shoulder. She gave me her other hand and I played with her fingers while I stared down at them. "You alright?"

"Just thinking." She kissed my forehead.

"You're safe with me, ok?" I nodded. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."