I'm Not Doing That ⚠️

⚠️ RAPE ⚠️

"Y/n. I need to talk to you." JJ called to me from her office. I stood up and walked over to her, shutting the door behind me. I saw a chair across from her desk so I sat in it.

"What do tou want to talk about?"

"So...you know the local unsub that has been going around and raping women all through DC, but no one knows who he is because he drugs his victims-"

"Yeah, yeah I know."

"We need you to go to a house and pose as a potential subject for him-"

"No. Why do I have to do that?"

"Because we've figured out that that's the only way we're going to catch him."

"I'm not doing that."

"But-"

"No. No, I'm not doing that. Get Em to do it." I stood up.

"We need you to do it." I took a deep breath as tears came to my eyes.

"I'm not doing that." She watched me leave with a confused look on her face.

I sat back down at my desk with a huff, resting my head in my hands. "Are you ok?" Spencer asked.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure."

"Just leave me alone Spence." She walked away but I heard footsteps come towards me a minute later. "I thought I told you to leave me alone." I lifted my head up and saw that it was JJ. "Oh. Sorry."

"Spence told me he was concerned about you." She pulled up a chair from my desk.

"I'm not doing that...thing you asked me to do."

"Ok. Why not?" She rested her head on her fist.

"It's not important."

"It is if it's preventing you from doing work."

"You wouldn't get it."

"Try me." I sighed and looked around the room. "Honey, eyes on me." I looked back at her. "Why won't you do it?"

"It's not safe."

"This job isn't safe."

"Why do you need me to do it? There are other women in this department."

"Did something happen?"

"Can you stop?"

"Y/n, I need to know, did something happen, because if it did and it's interfering with work then we need to report it so people are aware and you don't get fired." She said sternly. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I fought back tears.

"If you need to know...I was raped three months ago." I whispered. As soon as I said it it was like I was spacing out. My ears started ringing and everything sounded distant. The only thing I could focus on was the memory on repeat in my head and it was like I could feel his hands all over my body but I was frozen, I couldn't do anything.

"Y/n. Y/n." I could hear my voice being called but it was like I was in a living nightmare in my mind. "Y/n!" JJ snapped her fingers in front of my face and I jumped. "Are you ok?" She put her hand on my shoulder gently. I shook my head. "Do you need a second?"

"I don't know, just please don't make me do it."

"I won't. I promise, I won't. Can I hug you?" I nodded frantically and she put her arms around me. I relaxed into her arms, feeling instantly comforted. "I'm really sorry that happened to you...do you remember who did it?"

"I was blindfolded. And tied to the bed." Her embrace tightened as I started to shake.

"Shh, it's ok. It's ok, you're not there anymore, you're here. You're here with me, you're safe." She whispered in my ear while stroking my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and buried my face into her neck. "It's ok honey. I'm right here."

She continued to comfort me for another 10 minutes before I finally pulled away. "Do you need to go home? Or at least take a break?"

"Just take a break."

"Ok, wanna come up to my office, I still have work to do but we can cuddle." I nodded and followed her up to her office. She grabbed her laptop and lied down on the couch. I lied down in between her legs and rested my head on her chest. "Thank you for telling me." She whispered, kissing the top of my head. "I know that was hard." I reached for her hand and took it. "I need that to do work." She said while laughing.

"I need it more."

"Ok. Whatever you need." She caressed my hand slowly and occasionally kissed the top of my head.

"Jayje?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."