Good Morning 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, oral reader receiving, overstimulation, crying

I woke up to a soft kiss on my clit, I opened my eyes and groggily rubbed them. "Wha-oh!" I moaned as I felt my clit get sucked on softly.

"Shh." I sat up on my elbows and saw JJ looking up at me with her face buried between my legs. This was a nice way to wake up. She pulled her lips away and I felt the pleasure leave. I hadn't realized how much pleasure I was experiencing until she pulled away. How long has she been doing this. "Wider please." I spread my legs wider than she had spread them in my sleep and let out a loud moan as she started sucking on my clit again.

"Shit." My hips bucked up suddenly and I was already close. She slammed my hips back down and kept going. I whimpered and my legs started to shake as she played with my clit with her tongue. "Fuck...fuck!" I climaxed and she let me breathe for a second. "That was...wow...good morning."

"Shut up." She attached her lips back to my clit to suck on it for a second before circling her tongue around it teasingly.

"Can I moan?" I asked. She looked up at me and stopped, I whined in protest.

"No moaning, but you can cry." Cry? Why the hell would I be crying? I wasn't complaining though. JJ could do whatever she wanted to me.

I stifled a whine as she went back to circling my clit with her tongue, not touching it but giving the area around it enough friction for it to feel good.

She waited until my clit was throbbing so hard and often it hurt. My clit was swollen and hard, the effect of 15 minutes of grueling teasing. My legs shook and started to close. She pulled her tongue away. "Open." She growled. I opened my legs even wider to give her more access. "Fuck you're so wet." She licked up my arousal as her nose prodded my clit. It was taking everything in me not to moan and I didn't know how I was going to keep quiet throughout this orgasm.

She blew on my clit and I shuddered. She licked a strip up and down before rubbing it with her tongue. Since I could talk she had no idea how close I was and was sort of shocked when I fell down against the bed and covered my mouth with the inside of my elbow. My back arched up off the bed and squeezed my eyes shut tightly when she didn't stop. She relentlessly sucked on my clit, wasting no time trying to get me to climax again.

She sucked and kissed at my clit without mercy, not caring if I were to get overstimulated. It didn't take long before I reached my high again and I was starting to get overstimulated. I subconsciously moved away from her to get a bit of relief but she pulled me back, pushing my legs wider. My eyes were squeezed shut tight and my hips bucked up as I reached my high again. Fuck. It was starting to hurt, but I didn't want it to stop.

She let me take a small break by blowing in my clit. "You're so pretty baby." I felt arousal dripping down my thighs. She quickly licked it up and then went back to sucking my clit. I struggled against the sheets, trying to pull away. She held me close to her and ran her tongue around my clit quickly. I felt a tear run down my cheek. I didn't bother wiping it away.

I climaxed for the fifth time and I was wondering if I should tell her to stop. I was torn between pain and pleasure, being completely overstimulated but not wanting her to stop. I couldn't hold back my whine as I tried to push her away from me. "Do you need me to tie you to the bed?" She asked, lifting her head up from between my legs but used her hand to pat my vagina, making me jolt with the harsh feeling. I shook my head. "How many more should I give you? 1?" I knew I wasn't supposed to answer, just listen. I was hoping it was just 1. There were tears running down my face and she just kept slapping me even though I was clearly sensitive. "2? 3? 4? I think 5 will do it." I shook my head and she sighed. "Maybe 6 will get you to finally listen to me don't you think?" I whined at the overstimulation. "7." I shook my head again.

"JJ I can't do 7-"

"Did I give you permission to speak?" I shut my mouth. "You just earned yourself 9." My lips trembled and she went back to sucking my clit, I tried my hardest not to let out sobs. She wasn't usually rough like this, but I loved it when she was.

I climaxed another three times until I couldn't do it anymore. "Jayje...JJ I can't do it. I can't do it anymore. I-I can't." I sobbed. She lifted her head from between my legs and I closed them. I hid my face from her, feeling pathetic. How many was that? 7 of her just eating me out. "I can't do it."

"Shh, it's ok baby." She tried to pull my hands away from my face but I didn't want her to see me. "Was...was that a bit too rough?"

"No...I just should've stopped you sooner."

"Are you ok?" She asked, genuinely concerned.

"I think so."

"Can you show me your face baby?" I hesitantly took my hands away from my face and she saw all the tears streaming down my cheeks. Her jaw dropped open, not realizing how much I had been crying. "I didn't know...oh God I feel bad."

"No, don't feel bad." I assured her. "It was amazing. I promise, I just should've stopped you sooner."

"It's not your fault baby. Do you need anything?"

"Snuggles?" She smiled.

"I can do that." I got back under the covers and rested my head on her chest. "I love you."

"I love you too."