Can't Get Out Of Bed-JJ

My alarm was blaring in my ears, forcing me to turn over and click the snooze button. "We have to get up baby, we're gonna be late to work." JJ patted my arm and rolled out of bed before going into the bathroom and turning on the shower.

A few minutes later she walked back to the bed. "Y/n?"

"Hm?" I felt the bed dip beside me before she put her hand on my arm.

"Are you ok?"

"Mhm." She got back out of the bed and turned off the shower before heading out to the main room.

I heard her talking on the phone for a few minutes before she walked back in here. She sat back down on the bed next to me and gently
rolled me over. "I called Hotch, he gave us the day off."

"Why?" Her eyes softened and she put her hand on the side of my face.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I'm just really tired."

"Can you come here?" She patted her thighs and I nodded.

I straddled her thighs and she wrapped her arms around my waist, looking into my eyes. "What's wrong?" She whispered.

"I already told you, I'm just tired."

"Y/n."

"I just...I really don't think I can get out of bed today."

"Why?"

"I don't know." My voice wavered as I tried not to cry. She wrapped her arms around me in a protective hug.

"That's ok baby. What do you need right now?"

"Um...cuddles." I pulled away and she smiled while laughing softly.

"I can do that." She lied down onto the bed as I nuzzled my head into her neck, breathing in her vanilla perfume. "Have you been feeling like this a lot lately?" I nodded.

"Yeah and I've pushed through it but I just really need a break." My voice cracked again and she put her hand on my cheek to caress it.

"Don't cry baby, I got you. We can stay here for as long as you need, ok?" I nodded and moved so that my legs were on both sides of her as I closed my eyes, falling asleep in the next few minutes.

A few hours later I was shaken awake in the middle of a nightmare by JJ. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah." I sat up and wiped the sweat off of my face.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I nodded. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Sure." I nodded hesitantly and she sat up. "Can I lay down?"

"Of course." I lied down next to her and she propped herself up on her elbow to face me with her free hand on my stomach, caressing it comfortingly.

"I was at the office." She nodded. "And I was standing at the very front, in front of everyone's desk, and I was bleeding out. Everyone kept looking at me and saying hi but no one could notice that anything was wrong. Everyone except for you, you came up and hugged me but I couldn't hug back. You asked what was wrong and I couldn't answer. You were trying to help and you were getting scared but I couldn't answer-"

"It's ok, it's ok." She put her hand on the side of my face and wiped away a tear that had fallen down. "I'm right here and I hear you." I nodded.

"I don't wanna talk anymore."

"That's completely fine. Come here." She rolled me over so that my head was buried in her neck again. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too JJ."