Plane Panic ⚠️

⚠️ PANIC ATTACK ⚠️

I was sitting with Emily, Hotch, and Spence on the plane on the way back from our last case. They were all laughing at something I didn't catch because I was focusing on trying to calm my breathing. "You ok y/n?" I looked up when I heard Emily's voice. She was still smiling from her fit of laughter. I gave her a small nod and her smile fell. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and got up, going to the bathroom and locking the door behind me. I slid down the wall and held my head in my hands. I couldn't breathe and I felt like I was dying. I heard a knock at the door and groaned.

"Baby? It's me, JJ." I heard my wife's soft voice and I reached across the small room, opening the door. She closed it behind her and knelt down in front of me. "Baby, can you breathe with me?" I hugged my knees and buried my head into them. "Hey, it's ok. It's just me. Can you look at me honey?" I hummed and looked up at her. My hands were shaking uncontrollably so she took my hands into hers.

"I...I c-can't breathe." I said in between hyperventilating. I shut my eyes tightly and pushed a few tears out.

"Can you please look at me?" I opened my eyes and saw her gazing at me lovingly. "I'm right here honey, can you breathe with me?"

"I-I d-dont think I c-can." She put my hand on her chest and took a deep breath.

"Just focus on my breathing honey." I nodded and calmed down to the point where I was thinking clearly within a couple minutes.

I put my legs down and threw my arms around JJ, clinging to her as if it was the last thing I would ever do. "I'm not going anywhere honey." She said while laughing softly. I buried my face into her neck and wrapped my legs around her waist. "Can you tell me what triggered it?" I didn't answer and just cling onto her since being in her arms always made me feel better. "I'm going to take that as a no." She rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. "Do you need anything from me?"

"Kisses." I pulled away from her and then leaned forward to connect our lips. My hands were still trembling a little bit so she reached forward to grab them while peppering soft loving kisses all over my face.

"That was the worst one you've had in a while honey." She mumbled against my forehead after placing a protective kiss on it. "Can you tell me what's wrong? I love you honey i just want to help you." She cupped my face in her hands and kept her lips pressed against my forehead. My arms wrapped around her waist as I took a deep breath.

"It was just a bad case I guess." I let out a deep sigh. "I don't really know."

"That's ok baby."

"Can we just stay like this for a minute?"

"Of course." I wrapped my arms around her again and let myself relax in her embrace.

We stayed like that for ten minutes and I eventually fell asleep because of how exhausted I was. She picked me up and cuddled me on the couch until the plane landed.