Can't Stop Kissing You

"Just don't stop kissing her." Pen whispered to me in her office. "Act all shy and stuff at first and then be super lovey."

"Ok, got it." I smiled and walked out of Pen's office, looking for JJ.

"Hi." She said from behind me. I jumped and turned around.

"Oh, hi." I said in a low voice, blushing and playing with my fingers.

"What?" She said while laughing.

"Nothing."

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not." I said with a small smile, leaning in to kiss her. She pulled away from the kiss after a couple seconds and Pen walked out of her office. I leaned in to kiss her again and she pecked my lips.

"Y/n we're at work."

"I know."

"We can't do this at work."

"But I want to kiss you." She sighed and pecked my lips again. "Another one." I leaned in for one more and then she pulled away again, taking a couple steps back. "Jayje." I whined.

"What? Honey, we're at work. Save it for home."

"But that's so long." She sighed and then leaned in for another slow and passionate kiss. I smiled into it and wrapped my arms around JJ's waist.

"No more." JJ told me after that one.

"I can't stop kissing you though." She grabbed my wrist and led me up to her office. She shut the blinds and locked the door.

"No funny business, ok? Clothes stay on." She told me.

"Is groping ok though?" I asked her. Her eyes glinted and she smiled lightly.

"Yes, groping is ok." She pushed me against the wall gently and kissed me. I sighed against her lips and put my hands on her waist. Her hands rested on my sides but slowly worked their way up to my breasts. I moaned against her mouth once she cupped my breasts and she continued to kiss my open mouth. I squeezed her ass and pulled her closer to me. Our whole fronts were touching as she kissed me hungrily. Excitement was coursing through my veins and I couldn't get enough of her. I reached to take off my blouse but she stopped me, breathing heavily. "You know what I said."

"But no one can see us." As soon as I said that my phone vibrated and I rolled my eyes, looking at it to see that it was Pen. She said I can see you. Please don't make love. "Never mind. I guess they can." I put my phone down and put my arms around JJ's waist.

"I love you." She told me, leaving open mouthed kisses down my neck. "You are in for a treat when we get home." My cunt pulsed and my breath hitched. She ran her thumb over my bottom lip before kissing me again. I whimpered and she laughed softly. "You're needy today aren't you?" She kissed me and then pulled me into her arms. Not what I was expecting but it was nice. Her hands made their way down to my ass and squeezed it before slapping it. She laughed when I moaned softly.

When she didn't talk for a while I asked, "what are you thinking about?"

"What I'm going to do to you when we get home." She smirked and I smiled, pulling away from the hug also known as the ass grabber.

"I'm looking forward to it."