Cuddle Session

I walked up to JJ's office with a shy smile on my face. "What's up?" She asked, turning away from her computer. My eyes flickered from the couch to her.

"Cuddle?" I asked, making grabby hands.

"We're at work." She sighed.

"Yeah, but you told me if I ever really needed to cuddle at work I could come up here and we could cuddle." She smiled softly and stood up. I smiled back and watched her as she pulled out the pullout part of the couch so it was bigger. She looked at me and I pouted. She smiled and pulled me into her arms before lying down on the couch. I snuggled up as close to her as possible and buried my face into her chest. She held me protectively and stroked my hair lovingly.

"You ok?" She whispered before placing a soft kiss on my head five minutes after we had gotten comfortable.

"Mhm." I hummed, kissing the skin of her bare chest. I slipped my hand under her blouse and pulled her closer to me.

"You've never asked to cuddle at work before." She whispered, continuing to stroke my hair.

"There's a first time for everything."

"You sure you're ok?" I gave her a hesitant nod. "What is it?"

"It's cuddle time." I reminded her.

"Yes it is...but why did you need cuddles?"

"Because you're comforting." I mumbled, moving my hand to the side of her neck and caressing it while I nuzzled my nose into her chest.

"Ok but I gotta get back to work in 10 minutes." My heart sank but I didn't say anything. "Baby?" I put my leg over her waist and pushed her onto her back before straddling her and putting my arms around her neck to cuddle her. I groaned when JJ's cellphone rang. She put in on speaker since it was Garcia.

"Hello my loves."

"Do we have a case?" I mumbled sadly. JJ gave me head scratches while Garcia talked.

"No, but I'm watching you two on the security cams right now and you're so adorable." She had that excited tone in her voice like when she saw a kitten. I smiled softly and closed my eyes, feeling a lump form in my throat and a hollow feeling emerge in my chest. That was the feeling that made me come up here but I really hoped JJ didn't notice.

I zoned out but was brought back to reality when JJ tilted my head up to kiss my forehead. "What's going on in that head of yours?" She whispered.

"Nothing." I whispered, gripping her shirt.

"Well...I need to get back to work."

"No." I whined, securing myself on her tightly so she couldn't move. "I...I need to be in your arms right now."

"Are you sure that nothings wrong?"

"I'm just burnt out." I mumbled. She rubbed my back and nodded, letting out a soft sigh. I moved a bit higher and nuzzled my nose into her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too honey." I kissed her neck.

"I love you...I love you...I love you." I said in between soft kisses.

"I love you too sweetheart." She whispered, kissing my forehead. Eventually I kissed up to her lips and leaned my forehead against hers, closing my eyes. She tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me again. I sighed happily and nuzzled my nose into her neck again. "You're cute." I blushed and smiled softly. Her nails ran up my back, leaving goosebumps. She put her other arm around me too to hold me tighter. I smiled and kissed her neck again. "We can stay here as long as you want." She decided.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Of course."

"I love you."

"I love you too."