Truth or Dare 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, fingering reader receiving, oral reader receiving, thigh riding, praise

"Truth or dare?" Penelope asked me. We were all at JJ and I's house for a girls night and it was getting a bit heated.

"Truth."

"Taking the easy way out." JJ told me, putting her hand on my knee.

"What's your favorite sex position?" Penelope asked me.

My jaw dropped. "Do I have to answer that question?"

"Or you strip." Emily told me.

"Ok." I took my shirt off, leaving me in my bra and shorts. JJ rubbed my thigh and smiled. "Truth or dare?" I asked Emily.

"Dare."

"Call your ex." Her eyes widened and she shook her head. She took the vest of her pantsuit off.

"Truth or dare?" Emily asked me.

"Why are y'all ganging up on me?"

"Answer the question." Em ordered.

"Truth."

"How many times do you have sex each week?"

"Damn. These are a lot of questions about my sex life." I took my shorts off, leaving me and a bra and underwear.

"JJ, truth or dare?" I asked my wife.

"Truth."

"Am I your favorite person ever?"

"Yes. Always." She kissed my temple. Penelope just stared at us, smiling at what she was anticipating coming next. "Truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Was this planned? Do you guys just want to see me naked?" They all laughed but JJ nodded. "Dare."

"I dare you to make out with me for ten minutes."

"And I think that's our cue to leave." Emily said, grabbing Pen's wrist. I smiled and climbed on top of JJ, kissing her forcefully. She moaned against my lips and groped my breasts. She pushed her thigh up between my legs and I moaned. She sat up and reached behind me to take my bra off. I lifted my hips so she could take off my panties too.

"You're so hot." She moaned. "Ride me?"

"What?"

"Do what I said, ride me." She placed hot open mouthed kisses on my chest while I slowly rocked my hips against her thigh. She slapped my ass and ran her thumbs over my nipples before sucking on them. "Just like that honey, good job." I rocked my hips faster as my climax came closer. She slapped my ass again as then helped guide me as my movements got sloppy.

I screamed as I climaxed, falling against her. "You did so good honey." She rubbed my back and ran her index finger down to my clit. I jumped a bit, feeling slightly overstimulated. "Wanna take a little break?"

"No." I whimpered. "Can I..." I trailed off once I lost confidence.

"What honey?" She ran her hands up and down my thighs.

"Can I ride your fingers?" She smiled and nodded. I lifted my hips and got positioned before sliding down onto them. She gently pushed in and out and I rocked my hips to her rhythm. "Fuck." I moaned as she played with my clit with her thumb. "That feels so good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I breathed out blissfully. She curled her fingers and I climaxed for the second time. She took her fingers into her mouth and sucked on them. I moaned while watching her and she smiled. "

"I love you so much, you're so hot." She pushed me down onto the couch harshly and shoved her face between my legs, immediately attaching her lips to my clit and sucking harshly. I moaned loudly and put my hand on the back of her head, pushing her further into me.

"Fuck!"

"You're doing so well honey, just a little more." I whimpered at her words and her teeth grazed my clit.

"Please Jayje. Please just fuck me." She wasted no time and dove in. The pleasure was unlike anything I had ever experienced. My back arched and I moaned loudly, my hips bucking up. She slammed them back down and flicked her tongue against my clit until I climaxed again. "Oh God!"

Once she pulled away she kissed me. I could taste myself on her lips and moaned. "You're hot." She told me again. I closed my eyes and sighed softly. She kissed down my neck and then all the way down to my waistline before kissing all the way back up. "I love you." She held my face in her hands. "I could fuck you all the time. But right now I just want to kiss your face." She kissed all over my face before kissing my lips again. "Do you need anything?"

"I don't think so." She lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist. She took me to bed and I wrapped my arms around her, not letting her move.

"Wow."

"What?"

"You really missed me huh?"

"No. I couldn't care less about you, I just want your body warmth." I looked down at her and she gave me a dirty look. "It was a joke. I was joking."

"You're gonna pay for that one."

"Oh, am I?" My eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, you are." She wriggled her way out of my grasp and kissed me passionately. She ran her hands all along my body, preparing me for a few more rounds of amazing sex.