Kiss Me 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, oral sex reader receiving

I walked into JJ's home office in a bra and sweatpants with my hands in my pockets. "Hi." I whispered before walking over to her.

"Hi." She said, turning her head to face me. "What's up?" Her eyes scanned my body up and down as she bit her lip.

"Kiss me?" It came out as a question. She stood up and kissed me passionately. I moaned into her lips, hoping to get her turned on since I was. She didn't react to it so I moaned again, still no reaction. I mentally rolled my eyes and did something that I knew would get her intention.

I slid my hand down into my pants and moaned once my fingers made contact with my wet core. She immediately pulled away and gave me a look of warning. I looked her in the eye and slowly started to push one finger inside of me. "Y/n." She warned. "That's my job." She pulled my hand out of my pants and kissed me roughly.

She made her way down my neck and my abdomen to the waistband of my pants. She didn't ask, she just pulled them and my panties down, knowing I needed it. She kissed in between my thighs and lifted up my thigh to give herself more access. I saw her smile at how wet I was before softly kissing my clit, barely giving me any stimulation. She did that for about a minute before I started to get frustrated. I whined and bit my lip, looking down at her. "You need me honey?" She whispered before blowing on my core. I nodded eagerly and she smirked before licking a long strip up my core.

"Fuck!" I moaned when her tongue flicked my clit. I threw my head back and hit it against the wall. She pulled away and looked up at me.

"You ok?"

"Yes, yes just don't stop." She started sucking on my clit harshly, almost making me scream. A string of profanities flew out of my mouth before I climaxed. I almost fell over but JJ caught me. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were still closed.

"You still with me?" She asked with a laugh. My eyes opened slightly and I nodded.

"You're welcome to do that anytime."

"Anytime?" I nodded and put my arms around her neck. "Is it snuggle time now?" I nodded and she helped me get my clothes back on before heading back to our bedroom.

I practically pounced on top of her as soon as she lied down. "Important question." JJ said. I lifted my head up out of her neck and looked her in the eye. "What do you like better, sex, or cuddles?" I looked at the wall as I thought about it.

"Cuddles. Because I love being as close as possible to you and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside." She smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. I looked at her again and saw her staring at me lovingly. "What?" She put her hand on my cheek and caressed it. I leaned into her hand before nuzzling my face into her neck again.

"I just love you."

"I love you too."