Falling Asleep

The whole team was at our house watching a movie and I was growing increasingly tired. I was lying on the couch with my legs across JJ's lap. I really wanted some attention and affection right now but everyone was here. But once I realized that they were all too focused on the movie and weren't even looking at us I sat up and moved towards JJ. I rested my head on her shoulder and played with the strings of her sweatpants. "What's up?" She whispered, still focused on the movie.

"Nothing." I whispered back. She didn't say anything else so I just stared at the tv for another 3 minutes. "JJ?" I whispered, turning back to her.

"What?" She looked at me for a second but looked back at the screen.

"Can we cuddle?" I said with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. "I know there are people here but-"

"Of course we can, come here." She pulled my legs over her and my arms around her neck so I could still see the movie but I was hugging her. She put her arms around my waist and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep a few seconds later.

"Shh guys, she fell asleep." I woke up to JJ's soft whisper while she put her hand over my ear to block out the noise.

"That's so cute." I heard Garcia say. I was still half asleep so I wasn't even really processing anything. I tilted my head up a bit and the tip my nose brushed up her neck and I nuzzled into it.

"I'm sleepy." I mumbled.

"I know honey, you can go back to sleep." She stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Is...the movie over?"

"Yeah." She whispered against my forehead.

"But I wanted to watch it." My voice was almost inaudible because of how tired I was.

"We can watch it some other time. It's ok baby, go back to sleep." I heard a little squeal and I turned my head to see the whole team staring at me.

"Hi." I mumbled, slowly trying to get off JJ's lap. JJ pulled me back and covered my ears while scolding them.

"You woke her up! She was going to go back to sleep!"

"I couldn't help myself, it was too adorable!" Garcia protested.

"All of you, out!" I pretended like I didn't hear and just snuggled up closer to her.

"JJ?"

"What is it my love?"

"I'm sleepy."

"Want to go to bed?"

"No, we can stay here." I reached for her hand and held it as I curled up into a ball on her lap.

"You're cute." She told me, using her other hand to stroke my hair. I used both of my hands to hold onto hers and held them against my lips. I flipped over and buried my face in her stomach.

"I love you."

"I love you too honey." I sat up and wrapped my arms around her again. "What are you doing?" She softly laughed.

"I want to be as close as possible to you." She laughed and rubbed my back. I pushed her down onto the couch and put my legs on either side of her and put my arms around her neck. "That's better."

"I can't move."

"Well, we're not going to move so it's fine." I closed my eyes again but she patted my back before I fell asleep.

"I love when you're cuddly." I smiled against her neck and blushed. "You can go to sleep now honey, sorry they woke you up."

"Make it up to me later?" I whispered in a low voice, raising my eyebrows and leaving a lingering kiss on her neck.

"You know it."