Praise You? 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ dom, fingering reader receiving, praise, communicative sex

I walked into JJ's home office in nothing but a bra and panties. "Hey baby how you doing? Oh my lord." Her mouth dropped open when she turned to look at me.

"I'm ok? How are you?"

"I'm doing great." She walked over to me and scanned my body while biting her lip. Her hands ran down my sides and her mouth was practically watering. "Goddamn y/n." I smiled and watched her face as her eyes darkened in lust.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes, very much. Come here." I followed her as she sat back down in her chair. I stood in front of her in between her legs and she reached behind me and grabbed my ass. She leaned in closer to me and pressed and open mouthed kiss onto my stomach. I hummed at the sensation and looked down at her. She continued to kiss lower and lower and she squeezed my ass, causing me to moan at the sudden sensation. "Tell me what you want honey. What do you want me to do to you?" Her index finger hooked around the waistband of my underwear and snapped it.

"I want your fingers." I whined.

"What else?" She whispered, sensing I was holding something back.

"Can you praise me?"

"Praise you?" I nodded hesitantly, not knowing how she was going to react to my request. "Of course I can do that baby." She kissed my stomach again and I blushed. "Let me take these off for you." She stripped off my panties and then looked me up and down again. "You look so pretty baby. So pretty." I whimpered at her words which caused her to smile. "Come here." She patted her lap and I straddled her. "You're being so good for me honey." I whimpered again at her words and cupped her face in my hands, pulling her head up to kiss me. "Does my pretty baby want me to touch her?"

"Yes." I nodded frantically and bit my lip as her middle and ring finger rubbed my core, teasing my entrance.

"You like that don't you baby?"

"Mhm." She smiled and pushed two fingers into me.

"Good girl. Just like that. You're taking my fingers so well baby." When she pulled out another gush of arousal poured out of my core. "You're so wet for me honey." Her mouth parted as she watched my reaction to those words. She pushed back into me and I gasped, throwing my head back. "You're so stretched out for me baby." She used her free hand to caress my face as she pumped in and out of me at a steady pace. I let out a moan and leaned into her hand. "Good girl, just like that." I moaned again and started rocking my hips with her rhythm to get even more friction.

"Oh God!" I moaned loudly and leaned forward, steadying myself by reaching forward and putting my hands on her shoulders.

"You're doing so good for me baby. Just hold a little bit longer. You can do it baby you're being such a good girl for me."

"I can't hold it Jayje."

"Yes you can. you're being so good, you don't want to disappoint me now do you?" I shook my head and moaned loudly again, holding back my orgasm. "Wait for my command baby." I nodded and she hit my sweet spot with every thrust. "You look so pretty." She kissed my chest and left hickeys. "You look so pretty right now baby, waiting for me to let you cum."

"Can I cum now please?"

"Yes." At her words I released all over her fingers and she pulled them out of me, sucking all of it off of her fingers while keeping eye contact with me. "You taste so good baby." I moaned at her words and my clit started throbbing. "What is it? You wanna taste yourself?" I nodded and opened my mouth, letting her stick her fingers into my mouth. I sucked softly and she smiled. "Good girl." I whined, wanting her to touch my clit. "What is it?" When I didn't say anything he sighed. "My sweet girl, I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me. Now, be a good girl for me and tell me what you want."

"Touch my clit please." She smiled and pressed her middle and ring finger to my clit, rubbing slow circles on it.

"Fuck. That's so good."

"You look so pretty right now." I let out a moan at her words.

"Faster please Jayje."

"Hm, faster?" I nodded. "You deserve it baby, you've been so good for me." Her circles sped up and I let out a loud cry. "Your moans are so pretty, cum for me baby." I did as I was told and released again. I breathed heavily and put my arms around her neck before leaning against her. "You did so good baby."

"I did?"

"Yeah, you were so good for me." I buried my head into her neck and kissed it. "You tired now baby?" I nodded and she picked me up, placing me down on the couch before pulling me on top of her to cuddle. "I love you y/n."

"I love you too."