Ow!

I dried my hair and pulled on my shirt, feeling much cleaner now that I had showered. I got on the rest of my clothes and was about to walk out of the bathroom, but I slipped on a puddle of water and hit my head on the counter. "Ow!" I yelled. I reached for the towel with my foot and tried to clean up the water puddle.

JJ rushed up to the bathroom and knelt down in front of me. I was holding my forehead just above my eye. "Baby what did you do?" She asked, touching my face gently and taking my hand away so she could see my forehead. She laced our fingers together and kissed my forehead.

"Is it bleeding or anything?"

"A little bit. Baby how did you do this?"

"I slipped and hit my head on the counter." She frowned and squeezed my hand.

"I told you to clean up the floor before you do anything."

"I forgot." She stood up, letting go of my hand and got some toilet paper, wetting it slightly under the sink before pressing it to my forehead.

"Honey you need to be more careful, you couldn't hit your eye or your temple, I mean you hit it in between both of those."

"But I'm fine. It just hurts a little bit. It's probably going to bruise." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed that this even happened. She caressed the side of my face and looked at how the toilet paper soaked up the blood. I stared at her and her eyes flickered from me to the toilet paper before staying on me.

"What?"

"Nothing." I looked down and she took the toilet paper off of my face, throwing it away.!

"What kind of Band-Aid do you want? We have the normal ones, My Little Pony-"

"My Little Pony." She smiled and grabbed one of the bandaids, putting it on my face as gently as she could before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." I whispered, avoiding eye contact.

"No problem...you ok?"

"Yeah. It hurts a bit but I should be fine."

"I mean you, not the cut."

"Oh. Yeah. I'm fine, just embarrassed." I said with a nervous laugh.

"Ok." She nodded and helped me stand up.

"Is my Band-Aid cute?"

"Very." She kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to hold you." She kissed my temple, making me smile. "I don't think I can trust you in the bathroom anymore."

"Hm. Yeah. I think I need to be supervised."

"It's a safety hazard for you to be showering by yourself." I nodded in agreement. "I guess I'll just have to shower with you then." She sighed dramatically.

"Darn." She laughed and kissed the top of my head.

She tried to pull away but I held her close to me. "Keep holding me or I'll fall again." She laughed and picked me up, wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. She walked down the stairs and sat down on our couch.

"I think I'm safe now." I said, climbing off of her and testing my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry you hurt your head." She said, playing with my hair.

"Well at least you came to save me." She smiled and kissed the top of my head. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She kissed my forehead and I winced as she pressed her lips near my now forming bruise. "Ow."

"Sorry honey." She kissed my forehead again a few inches away from it that time and then put her arm over my shoulder. I draped my arm over her waist and snuggled into her. She smiled at my need for affection. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I turned my head up so she could kiss me and I blushed when she tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Nice to see I still have that affect on you." I laughed and put my head back on her shoulder. "Don't hurt yourself again, ok?"

"I'll try not to."

"Thank you. I like it when you're happy and healthy."

"Me too."